Ratings for Dr. Alice Pham

She is the best doctor a patient could ever hope for! She really cares patients and she has wonderful advices. I feel so lucky to be her patient!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Dr Pham delivered my preemie twins. She was the best!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Absolutely amazing to work with as a doula. So supportive.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr. Pham will change your life if you have Endometriosis. I've never come across a more caring, competent doctor & surgeon. Additionally, you'll thoroughly enjoy all of her team including her fabulous receptionist/secretary, Sol, who goes above and beyond.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr. Pham changed my life by operating on me. She removed my ovarian cyst and removed all of the endometriosis that i had. I appriciate all the work that she did for me and if you were looking for a Dr. to deal with your endo or ovarian cyst you should see Dr. Pham. Also, a separate note for her wonderful secretary Sol who called me after hours to remind me of appointments and for being so wonderful.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Wonderful Dr! Dr. Pham was there through our first pregnancy and we found her to be very caring and knowledgeable. Her staff is amazing and went above and beyond! She is quick to respond to any issues I had, and I found her bedside manner to be excellent, cheerful and professional, which can be hard to find in a Dr. these days. I really appreciated her listening ear, and pleasant demeanor. We ended up having an emergency C section, and she was lovely during the entire experience. Have recommended to friends and will be back for second baby!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

I saw Dr Pham for over two years for stage IV endometriosis, no treatment plan was ever administered by her. She only wanted to prescribe Lupron, when I went to her for pain management she refused to give me anything stronger than an anti- inflammatory Naproxen which she then told me to go and buy Advil of,f the shelf to take - and basically had to push her to write a prescription since my insurance covered Naproxen - I found her inexperienced and lacked knowledge of end. When I was considering surgery she told me it would be too painful for me to do. I basically wasted two years under her senseless appointments only to bill OHIP for her unhelpful services- very poor service and lack of knowledge - had the worst pap smear in my life - total in experience / more like a butcher for my Pap test - I had to even ask her to do the GA. 125 screening for ovarian cancer

Submitted April 23, 2016

I absolutely enjoyed my experience with Dr Pham. She was very friendly and it was clear she was a super competent surgeon. She out my mind at ease and always asked me if I had any questions. She listened to me and made sure I was well informed. My open myomectomy went very well and I am very grateful to Dr Pham and her team for the excellent care I received.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

I have being seeing Dr.k.lie for over 15 years, when he retired I was devistated. After seeing numerous doctors I lost all hope. I was referred to Dr. Pham from Dr.k.lie , he was her teacher. Her knowledge for endometriosis and everything else is outstanding not only does she listen to me but she makes you feel at ease. Thank you Dr.Pham for being so amazing!!! Keep up the amazing work!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

After being misdiagnosed with my condition during pregnancy by our GP we were directed to DrPham. She immediately diagnosed my condition correctly and was very direct with the options I had. With her treatment and care was able to get through the pregnancy and had a healthy baby. She is very knowledgeable and is quick to detect and respond to medical conditions. Very happy with the treatment we received.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016