Ratings for Dr. Ashton Spencer

Dr. Spencer and his team always great, knowledgeable & friendly service!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Great service from front to back, very relaxing atmosphere. I have been suffering for years with headaches and no doctor could figure it out. Dr. Spencer actually found the problem. No more headaches, thanks to treatment from Dr. Spencer. Staff is also wonderful!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Arrogant. Unprofessional. Doesn't maintain or update equipment or building. Do not risk your health.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

I have always been treated with respect and walk away better than when i went in. I have used this business for 30 some years

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Always a pleasant experience, staff are knowledgeable and friendly!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Outstanding office. From front desk to Dr. Spencer himself, everyone goes out of their way to help. Super friendly and fun. Dr. Spencer provides excellent care.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Spencer by two of his senior patients, I am grateful that they told me about him and even more grateful that I have him in my corner now. Dr Spencer is the first person to take my back pain seriously! He has been gentle, compassionate, extremely knowledgeable, and successful and helping me!! I feel like finally on the road to recovery!! His staff have all been xtremely professional and are absolutely delightful!! And while waiting for a treatment that is improving the quality of my life would not be a hardship, they keep their busy office so organized that I've never had to wait!! When they say 9:15 they mean it :) I believe Dr. Spencer is an excellent and would happily refer him to anybody in need.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

I am surprised at that star rating to because I have nothing but praise for Dr Ashton. Two years ago my back gave way at work and He was the nearest chiropractor. In a lot of pain and hardly able to move, he saw me immediately and had me back walking somewhat normally, within a couple of days. After a month, my back hasn't felt so good for years. But what really sets Dr. Ashton apart from others is his attitude to his patients. He doesn't treat you as an unknowledgable inferior (like most docotors ) but works with you, giving straight forward information to help you come to decision on how you would like to more forward in your own treatment. Some other area chiropractors insist that you must come every week for the next six months. Sometimes I wonder if this is not just a money grab but with Dr. Ashton, he has always been accommodating with my work schedule, knowing that maybe I would be able to make it one week, maybe only once a month. There is never a feeling that he is only doing this for the money. Finally I must mention the other staff in his office who are so organized, friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

I normally don't rate Doctors however when I saw the poor 1.5 star rating given as the only rating on Dr Spencer, I felt compelled to state my experiences. I have been a patient with Dr Carson for many years and when he retired I was apprehensive in receiving Chiropractic care from the new practitioner, Dr Spenser. I have found Dr Spencer to be exceptional in diagnosis and treatment. I have heard from one of his patients that Dr Spenser had advised him to consult other health care providers for a concise diagnosis in addressing this patients medical concern. This action impressed me because I have witnessed some Chiropractors who like to see themselves as one stop health providers and will never refer their patients to see alternatives to their concerns. I have also found that the Dr. and staff to be pleasant and professional and as such I have highly recommended his services to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014