Ratings for Dr. Nikkos Pavilides

Truely the most compassionate physician I’ve ever been too. He listens . He helped me make the right decision regarding my treatment . He did a spectacular surgery. He guided me through my recover and when I was fully recover he discharged me with no pain functioning like I was a thirty year old again. I can’t say enough good things about him and everyone I talks to says the same thing. We are lucky to have him in Pottstown .

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

I had surgery on 2/11/14 and after consistent concern about infection and chronic pain and discomfort I was told repeatedly that it was fine. I got upset and yelled at the staff as any patient would that's being treated like they don't matter. I was also told that my broken bone was healed. I had an xray today and it is NOT healed. My insurance company is filing sanctions against him. My new doctor also did a culture today. I am having surgery again to remove the tissue and have it stitched the way it should have been done the first time. No one should have 4 stitches in a 4 inch incision, especially on he ankle!!! He, also, tried to say that I abused his office with requests for pain medication. What I did was report pain and explained that my pain management doctor said that if he's the one that did the surgery that Pavelides is the Dr that should address the pain in regard to my ankle. I get drug tested because I'm in pain management. Pavelides should be charged with defamation.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014