Ratings for Dr. T. Henike

My parents and I have been treated by Dr. H for years and appreciate his and his team's very professional approach to dental care. He is extremely responsive to feedback. After hiring a new hygienist who was "rough", staff contacted patients, and replaced the hygienist with an excellent one. Dr. H will fully explain his proposed solution to a problem, and clearly keeps up-to-date about new techniques and equipment. There is no "flash" here, just great care, skill and desire to help. They will never suggest unnecessary work. I will be seeing this dentist and his great team until they retire!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Dr. Ted and his assistant are very professional. His greatest asset is that he is willing to listen to a patient's (valid, due to other previous bad experiences) concerns. Dr. Ted is experienced and knowledgable. His assistant is a good team-mate.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

I do not have complaints about the doctor, however, I would steer away from the new hygienist. I did not feel safe and confident with her dealing with the health of my teeth. I thought she was a student but it turned out she had experience but unfortunately, that was not apparent. Sadly it was the worst, unprofessional cleaning experience I have had!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Kind, gentle, I feel safe and cared for. He is honest and reasonable , professional.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Good Doctor. His staff are the best. The blonde Receptionist is super hot.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

He is amazing and the Staff are so helpful and sweet, and good looking ; )

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014