Ratings for Dr. Brian Yaremko

Great doctor! He gets to know his patients on a personal level and takes the time to listen to your concerns. His staff is amazing as well and both will research any question you have if they aren't 100% sure, then actually get back to you with the answer! Most times you wait about 10-30 minutes, depending on the time of day, but every doctor runs behind.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

We don't really care if he is late getting to us. He is worth the wait!! Dr. Yarmenko 's care of my husband's complicated medical needs has been simply outstanding . He patiently answered our many questions in a way we could understand and we never felt rushed. And much to our surprise he phoned my husband at the end of the day on a Friday to make sure he was OK. At the time my husband was experiencing some radiation side effects. That unexpected call was very reassuring and made for a less stressful weekend for us. Can't get much better than that! Lucky us to have him caring for my husband.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

He saved my life. He is a very compassionate and brilliant man.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Dr Yaremko has been wonderful with our family. From the first diagnosis meeting through the cancer process he has been very compassionate, considerate and friendly. He takes the time to make sure you understand what is being done and why. He never rushes you, which is probably why he runs behind. Very much a doctor who is there for his patient and the family. Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Do not expect sensitivity, empathy or respect if being treated by this doctor. Don't ever question the information he communicates as his first instance response is to become defensive, accusatory and hostile. Utterly incapable of conversing decently with his patients in life and death situations, this individual displayed the most appalling lack of professionalism I've ever encountered in the medical profession. His conduct, sneering at family members and walking away from his patient simply because the patient was trying to get clarity on his course treatment, was nothing short of despicable. Should not be allowed to work with living patients.

Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr does not pay attention to the patient's questions and does not seem to be able to communicate beyond his script. He does not take kindly to being questioned and his highly flappable, even agitated. Given the delicacy of a cancer patient's situation we had an overall bad experience with this doctor.

Submitted August 19, 2014

Wonderful compassionate doctor who takes the time to make you comfortable with what he is telling you. He explains things so you know what is going to be happening to you. Punctuality is not always his strong point but from experience I know that I don't want to be rushed out the door of a doctor's office if he is telling me something that I feel is important but am having trouble understanding. He cares! After all that is a big part of his job. He got me through my radiation and has still had time to explain things in my follow up visits.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2014

helpful and caring. Spoke in terms that the ordinary person could understand. Very nice to talk to and deal with.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2013