Ratings for Dr. Prinsloo Gerrit

Dr. Prinsloo is an excellent doctor, very smart and shows real concern for his patients well being, I occassionally have to wait but I do not mind, since I know when I see him he will take his time if he needs to.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

Dr. Prinsloo is a new Dr. to me... I have found him to be kind,knowledgeable, and right to the point. He is also the first Dr. in the last 15 yrs., who has taken the time to call me at home to check on how I am doing. At this point I feel there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Thank you ever so much..

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

I found Dr Prinsloo spent time with myself as a patient. This is the first doctor to ever call me on my mome line and ask how things were going. When I needed a cyst removed he did a real great job although it took longer than expected which was no fault on his part. I find him quite thorough and do not feel rushed. Certainly doctors are under a lot of time pressure yet Dr Prinsloo knows when to spend time and when my time is limited and only a prescrip is needed no time is wasted for the good of us both.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012

Is a pill pusher. Does not take enough time to analyze patients . You only get 8 minutes.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2012