Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Zangmeister

Dr, Jeffrey Zangmeister is an excellent oncologist and very knowledgeable in his profession....He is truthful and willing to help you in every way!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

His staff is very polite, and very helpful. Dr Zangmeister is a compassionate and kind person. He is very thorough and well informed in his field (cancer). He works above and beyond to help you build up positive hope while being truthful with you. I appreciate his efforts to help others. He also has a sweet personality.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

This guy is a joke. Told me years ago that I would not see my kids grow up due to my cancer. I fired him then, andsaw a specialist for my type pf cancer. Now 14 yrs. later I am helping my daughter pack for college. Please see a specialist who only people with your type of cancer!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

Able to diagnose my rare clotting disorder. Knowledgeable, thorough and compassionate. Office staff is a pleasure to work with. One of the best, and there have been many, I have ever worked with.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2009

excellant care and compasion

flag | Submitted June 17, 2008

Dr. Jeffrey Zangmeister's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)