Dr. Rehan Riyaz

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Rehan Riyaz

Could not have asked for a better eye surgeon. Explained everything and helped me pick the best lense for me. Surgery was easy and guided me though all the steps. Very pleased with the final results and would recommend Dr Riyaz to everyone.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

Very friendly and compassionate doctor. Office is very busy but to me that is a good sign. It has been a pleasure to be in Dr Riyaz care for my eye surgeries. Now I can see!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2018

Excellent experience having LASIK with Dr Riyaz. Talked me through it, surgery was 10 minutes, no pain, great tunes, nice staff. 20/20 the next day. Wish I did it years ago.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2018

I saw Dr Riyaz last week after being sent to see him by my optometrist. She said that Dr Riyaz is the best in the city at what he does. When I walked into the waiting room I was a bit shocked - it was completely PACKED. Thankfully every staff member at his office was very pleasant and so EFFICIENT! From arrival to leaving I was there for about 2 hours which included testing, meeting Dr Riyaz and coordinating surgery with Maida. As people have said below, you could not ask for a more professional doctor and surgeon than Dr Riyaz. He was super thorough and answer every question I had. Looking forward to seeing better a few months from now.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

Just had my surgery with Dr. Riyaz a few days ago, I had the all laser lasik procedure done and I am seeing great. I am an employee of LASIK MD,but it is totally different experiencing the surgery from this point of view. Dr. Riyaz was very willing to answer my questions and talked me through the whole procedure. Dr.Riyaz told me that he is a perfectionist and it shows, my whole experience was very quick and painless and am thrilled with my vision.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2018

A true professional and a man of integrity. I suffer from numerous eye conditions. Dr Riyaz was honest with me about what cataract surgery could do for my vision and what it could not. He recommended the standard lens for me rather than one of the upgraded options. Not only did he save me unnecessary expense, but his surgery did wonders for the clarity of my vision regardless. I would recommend Dr Riyaz to anyone without hesitation. - CL

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

I have only one word to describe Dr Riyaz: ROCKSTAR! I was SO nervous before my LASIK surgery this week and that just melted away when I met Dr Riyaz. He was so reassuring and warm and kind. He guided me through the whole procedure and it was so much easier than I thought it would be! His assistant held my hand too which was really nice. There was upbeat music playing which really helped too. The whole thing was over in 10 minutes and now I can see everything without glasses! I am so happy I put my trust in Dr Riyaz and LASIK MD. 5 stars!!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2018

There is no other surgeon I would have preferred to perform my Lasik surgery. Dr. Riyaz offered multiple times to answer any questions or concerns I may have had with the surgery, and made me feel completely comfortable and informed at all times during the procedure. Having 20/20 vision without the use of any lenses is unbelievable and ever rewarding, and I owe it all to Dr. Riyaz!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2018

Dr Riyaz is a miracle worker. Our son’s eye was punctured in a freak accident and we had to be transferred to The Royal Alex Hospital in Edmonton. Dr Riyaz and his assistant operated for hours in the middle of the night to save his vision. Its been six months now and all the stitches are out and finally our son can SEE again. God bless Dr Riyaz and all the doctors like him who are overworked frankly but are there for us when we really need them.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

He is an absolute professional,humble and down to earth guy.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Dr. Rehan Riyaz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English