Dr. Rehan Riyaz

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Rehan Riyaz

He is an absolute professional,humble and down to earth guy.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

I had cataract surgery last month with Dr. Riyaz and I cannot believe how clear and bright everything looks now. Surgery day was a breeze, a couple hours of waiting but quick and painless surgery. I got the toric lens and am free of glasses now, just using cheater readers. Top rate experience overall. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Excellent job on my LASIK surgery. No pain at all and seeing 20/20 the next day. Best decision I ever made!!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

Our family has been under the care of Dr Rehan Riyaz ever since Dr Buski retired. In the last 6 years he removed my mother's cataracts, he took a large cyst off my husband's eye, and he did laser eye surgery for my daughter. There is no one we would trust more with our eyes. He has a kind heart and clearly cares a lot about his patients. -JS

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Simply the best. My husband and I see Dr Riyaz every year and sometimes more often if needed. He is always upbeat and is eager to help if we have concerns about our eyes. We need more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

I had cataract surgery in Ontario years ago but recently developed blurry vision again. I was referred to Dr Riyaz who found a film growing on my lens. He did a brief laser treatment on my eye and everything is bright and clear once again. I am grateful to Dr Riyaz - he restored my vision. He is a courteous man and has a nice bedside manner.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

Dr Riyaz recently did my laser eye surgery and it changed my life overnight!! I was amazed at how professional and personable Dr Riyaz was. He talked me through everything and I could tell he was very experienced and in control of everything the whole time. I walked out of the surgery with a smile on my face and tossed my glasses in the donation bin. I would recommend LASIK MD and Dr Riyaz specifically to anyone interested in laser eye surgery!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Dr. Riyaz completed my Lasik surgery recently and I am absolutely ecstatic with the results! Not only did Dr. Riyaz take the time to talk with me regarding the procedure options beforehand but he did so in a very professional and reassuring manner. He was so kind and calming throughout the procedure itself, consistently keeping me informed of his next move, which made me feel more at ease than I ever expected. You can really tell he cares a lot for his patients and wants to make them as comfortable as possible before, during and after. Thanks to Dr. Riyaz and his team, I now have 20/20 vision for the first time in my life and I am so grateful for him and his expertise!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

I recently had cataract surgery with Dr Riyaz and am very pleased with the results. My optometrist recommended him to me and I am grateful that he did. The surgery was quick and comfortable and Dr Riyaz talked to me through the whole thing. I am very happy to have had him as my eye surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr Riyaz did a superb job with my cataract surgeries. He was thorough with his explanation of the procedure and answered all of my questions. I upgraded to the Toric implant in both eyes and am glad I did. I can see my golf ball land on the green and I just wear glasses to read or use the computer. Thank you Dr Riyaz for a job well done.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

Dr. Rehan Riyaz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English