Dr. Rehan Riyaz

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Rehan Riyaz

Dr. Riyaz completed my Lasik surgery recently and I am absolutely ecstatic with the results! Not only did Dr. Riyaz take the time to talk with me regarding the procedure options beforehand but he did so in a very professional and reassuring manner. He was so kind and calming throughout the procedure itself, consistently keeping me informed of his next move, which made me feel more at ease than I ever expected. You can really tell he cares a lot for his patients and wants to make them as comfortable as possible before, during and after. Thanks to Dr. Riyaz and his team, I now have 20/20 vision for the first time in my life and I am so grateful for him and his expertise!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

I recently had cataract surgery with Dr Riyaz and am very pleased with the results. My optometrist recommended him to me and I am grateful that he did. The surgery was quick and comfortable and Dr Riyaz talked to me through the whole thing. I am very happy to have had him as my eye surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr Riyaz did a superb job with my cataract surgeries. He was thorough with his explanation of the procedure and answered all of my questions. I upgraded to the Toric implant in both eyes and am glad I did. I can see my golf ball land on the green and I just wear glasses to read or use the computer. Thank you Dr Riyaz for a job well done.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

Dr.Riyaz was my LASIK surgeon a few weeks ago, and thanks to him I now see 20/20! He was very kind and informative when explaining the procedure to me, which instilled my confidence in him and calmed my nerves. I appreciate how he took the time to answer any questions I had and made sure I was comfortable during the entire surgical process. I would definitely recommend him to anyone considering getting laser eye surgery!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Just completed my second cataract surgery by Dr. Riyaz and for the first time in 58 years am free of any corrective lens. Dr. Riyaz is caring, compassionate, keeps you fully informed and displays exceptional technical skill. I am so very pleased with these results and highly recommend Dr. Riyaz to anyone seeking an opthalmologist.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

I am very pleased with the results of my eye surgery. Dr Riyaz was kind and thorough and answered all of my questions (I was anxious so I had many!) The wait time in the clinic was a bit long, but I am sure it is because he gives others as much time as he gave me. I would recommend him to anyone, he is very good at what he does.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

I had LASIK surgery last week with Dr Riyaz. I am now glasses-free and loving it!! I did a lot of research beforehand and am very happy I chose Dr Riyaz and LASIK MD for my surgery. The staff are excellent at what they do and Dr Riyaz was friendly professional and meticulous. I would recommend highly him!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr Riyaz was recommended to me by a friend of mine. He surpassed every expectation I had, he is a true professional. I felt I was in excellent hands from start to finish and I couldn't be happier with the vision he has given me. Thank you so much Dr Riyaz.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Such a thorough and compassionate doctor! My vision was failing rapidly due to cataracts, Dr Riyaz put me on his cancellation list and got me into surgery within a few weeks. My vision is restored, thanks to his surgical skill and kindness. Very highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Dr Riyaz was outstanding. I was nervous right before the surgery, but he brought me to ease quickly. He was incredibly professional, very well spoken, and had a caring and sincere mannerism. Even though he was very busy that day, he treated me like I was the only patient he had.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Dr. Rehan Riyaz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English