Ratings for Dr. Chris Goodall

Chris was my GP for 5 years until we moved. He was absolutely wonderful and very understanding. I followed him when he moved from Redlynch. Staff are excellent

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Had to wait 30 mins to be seen. When did see Dr Goodall felt bit rushed. Could have been having off day. Felt like he cared just time poor.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

Not the biggest fan of this GP. Sought second opinion for a complaint and glad I did! Nice person though.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

Doctor chris goodall was my doctor on the sunshine coast for 7yrs i found to be the best doctor i have ever come across he was very caring towards my children's health and was there through my 3 first pregnancy he has a wicked sense of humour i miss him as my gp and was devastated when he left i have not come across a better doctor then chris goodall.greatly missed :(

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

Dr Goodall is the best, most caring Doctor I have ever been too. He took time with me to ensure my mental and physical health. I only trust him with any serious issues I have, I dread the day when I will no longer be able to access his services.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2013

Best Doctor I have ever had and a great guy. So good that I don't use anybody else, which is a problem because so many other people want to use his services.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

The best! He's been my gp for years and I would not go to anyone else now.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Dr Chris Goodall is the best GP I have ever seen. I am a health professional myself and he was wonderful. I had a few diverse issues and nothing was too much trouble. I am just sorry I am no longer able to see him as I have now moved to another state.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

Very patient and caring. The sort of person you can trust to help you with health issues.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2012