Dr. Cyrus Chang

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Cyrus Chang

Very friendly and down to earth. He gets right to the point and explains the procedure precisely. Not your typical snobbish dentist. Bottom line is, I'm not scared to go to the dentist anymore

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Calm demeanor and an excellent dentist. Couldn't be happier with the care that I have been receiving at Laird Eglinton Dental. :)

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

Exceptional Dr and Staff. I would recommend Dr.Chang to everyone.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Dr. Chang is the definition of a top-notch dentist. He has given me my smile and self-confidence back in only two appointments with zero pain. Every time I come to Laird Eglinton Dental, the staff ensure I am comfortable and understand what is going on. They do not rush me in and out like I have felt in the past at other offices. I have been telling all of my family and friends about Dr. Chang and the team at Laird Eglinton Dental!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

I am happy I found Laird Eglinton Dental. I live in the neighbourhood and needed to see a dentist for my painful tooth. The staff was friendly and helpful. The office was fresh, clean and inviting. Dr. Chang was professional and discussed my treatment and answered my questions. I will be bringing my family to this new dental office. Such great staff and a great dentist! I trust him and his recommendations. Definitely recommend Dr. Chang!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I was really nervous about going to the dentist. I was long over-due for a check-up and was prepared to cancel my appointment. Dr. Chang was really nice. He made me feel comfortable during the visit and answered all of my questions.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Great dentist with exceptional work. I highly recommend him and his staff to everyone.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I was in need of a dentist for my broken tooth and was seen by Dr. Chang. He was very professional, genuine and honest. He took the time to explain what was wrong and all the options that I had. What I appreciated the most was that he did not try to push any thing on me. Great and caring dentist! I strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Me and my family are happy to have found Laird Eglinton Dental. Dr. Chang was so calming and great with my children. He was very comforting. He showed us what was going on with our teeth using a screen and camera inside our mouth. This was very helpful in understanding our teeth. We loved the staff there too. So kind welcoming. We highly recommend Dr Chang to be your dentist. We are so happy with him! See you soon!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

Great neighbourhood dentist. Dr. Chang is friendly and professional. Reception staff are welcoming too. The waiting room was comfy and rooms were clean. Easy to book appointments and they're open Saturdays!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

Dr. Cyrus Chang's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English