You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Tamara Nahhas

Tamara does not know how to listen. 1) Ignored many of my conserns. One of such conserns resulted in an emergency c-section. A second resulted in me experiencing MUCH more pain than I should have (this is the doctor's conclusion, not mine). 2) She is careful to go through everything you should know when she talks AT you (you really should limit how many questions you ask, she gets annoyed). 3) Also gets anoyed (and actualy said this herself!!) if you call without a "serious" reason (being in a crazy ammount of pain is not a good reason, even if it led to...see point 1) 4) She does honestly TRY to be nice, which means she does care. I could see her batteling her annoyance with me, trying to remain calm. Conclusion: the other midwives in the practice are much nicer, if she were the only one I would have left. Also, I was happy that I got transfered to the care of a doctor during delivery. Note: I know what I am saying since I had the opportunity to compare - I had a different midwife at a different birth, and she was awesome: so kind and caring, I felt like she was part of my family!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Tamara is an exceptional midwife. She takes every precaution to ensure that you health and baby's health is good. She cares about your mental and emotional well-being as well. Although Tamara wasn't with me during my labour or delivery I had many check ups with her and I always had positive experiences. I would recommend Tamara and Beautiful Babies Midwifery without hesitation.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Tamara is a kind and calming presence. She is very knowledgeable and explains things clearly to ensure you understand- which is important with some decisions you need to make regarding your pregnancy and childbirth. When I first met Tamara I felt instantly comfortable with her and I felt I could share any concerns without being judged. I would go back to Beautiful Babies if we chose to have a second child. And I would highly recommend them to anyone. Even the receptionist, Gina is wonderful- she is kind,pleasant and personable, and despite the numerous pregnant women walking through the doors she still remembers you.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Tamara knows her stuff for a standard birth but I found that she lacked some other info. She also needed to work on her service. I know it can be annoying when called after hours but your job is to listen and reassure and take necessary action. If she was the only midwife in the practice I would have switched. Dina and Tsengy are amazing.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

Tamara was amazing in bringing our baby boy into the world. She was so kind, attentive and I felt like I was in wonderful hands all the time. Beautiful Babies Midwifery is an outstanding place to go!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Tamara was on call when I went into labour and delivered my son. I could not have asked for a more positive experience. We had a somewhat complicated labour/delivery, and Tamara supported our decision to wait it out and try for a natural delivery. In the end, my partner and I are so glad we did. I am also grateful that Lindsay, her partnering midwife at the time, was not on call that week, as Tamara was much more professional and reassuring. I would recommend Tamara without reservation.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

Tamara was a great midwife. She was very supportive and empowering. Although she was sadly not on call the day I delivered, she saw us many times after the birth and was fantastic. I can not say the same for her partner. I was extremely disappointed on multiple occasions with Lindsay. Despite the good rating that I give Tamara: if you are looking for; low intervention; holistic healthcare, then this is not the clinic for you. Both women were all too happy to encourage formula feeding and the use of domperidone. There were no problems with weight gain in the baby and any feeding issues were speculative at most. After months of self-research, I finally learned my child had a significant lip tie that needed revision at a dental office. This would have affected nursing from the start.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

Tamara and Lindsey are fantastic midwives. Tamara was the attending midwife to my sons foreceps assisted vbac and my experience was infinitely better than the ob assisted emergency c-section I had before. She was very attentive to my concerns and did a great job at reassuring me. I will forever be thankful that Tamara was my midwife. Thank you.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

Dr. Tamara Nahhas's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Tamara does not know how to listen. 1) Ignored many of my conserns. One of such conserns resulted in an emergency c-section. A second resulted in me experienc..."

March 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Tamara is an exceptional midwife. She takes every precaution to ensure that you health and baby's health is good. She cares about your mental and emotional w..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Tamara is a kind and calming presence. She is very knowledgeable and explains things clearly to ensure you understand- which is important with some decisions yo..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Tamara knows her stuff for a standard birth but I found that she lacked some other info. She also needed to work on her service. I know it can be annoying when ..."

July 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Tamara was amazing in bringing our baby boy into the world. She was so kind, attentive and I felt like I was in wonderful hands all the time. Beautiful Babies M..."

June 25, 2015