Dr. Tamara Nahhas

5 1 4.7

You may also like

Rate Dr. Tamara Nahhas

Dr. Tamara Nahhas's Ratings

Tamara is a kind and calming presence. She is very knowledgeable and explains things clearly to ensure you understand- which is important with some decisions you need to make regarding your pregnancy and childbirth. When I first met Tamara I felt instantly comfortable with her and I felt I could share any concerns without being judged.

I would go back to Beautiful Babies if we chose to have a second child. And I would highly recommend them to anyone. Even the receptionist, Gina is wonderful- she is kind,pleasant and personable, and despite the numerous pregnant women walking through the doors she still remembers you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2900336].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2015

Tamara knows her stuff for a standard birth but I found that she lacked some other info. She also needed to work on her service. I know it can be annoying when called after hours but your job is to listen and reassure and take necessary action. If she was the only midwife in the practice I would have switched. Dina and Tsengy are amazing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2870401].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

Tamara was amazing in bringing our baby boy into the world. She was so kind, attentive and I felt like I was in wonderful hands all the time. Beautiful Babies Midwifery is an outstanding place to go!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2848207].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Tamara was on call when I went into labour and delivered my son. I could not have asked for a more positive experience. We had a somewhat complicated labour/delivery, and Tamara supported our decision to wait it out and try for a natural delivery. In the end, my partner and I are so glad we did. I am also grateful that Lindsay, her partnering midwife at the time, was not on call that week, as Tamara was much more professional and reassuring. I would recommend Tamara without reservation.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][44552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

Tamara was a great midwife. She was very supportive and empowering. Although she was sadly not on call the day I delivered, she saw us many times after the birth and was fantastic. I can not say the same for her partner. I was extremely disappointed on multiple occasions with Lindsay. Despite the good rating that I give Tamara: if you are looking for; low intervention; holistic healthcare, then this is not the clinic for you. Both women were all too happy to encourage formula feeding and the use of domperidone. There were no problems with weight gain in the baby and any feeding issues were speculative at most. After months of self-research, I finally learned my child had a significant lip tie that needed revision at a dental office. This would have affected nursing from the start.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][44551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2013

Tamara and Lindsey are fantastic midwives. Tamara was the attending midwife to my sons foreceps assisted vbac and my experience was infinitely better than the ob assisted emergency c-section I had before. She was very attentive to my concerns and did a great job at reassuring me. I will forever be thankful that Tamara was my midwife. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][44550].votes_count ]]