Ratings for Dr. Ambrose Lee

Best doctor in the world! Noone better than him. Took my daughter to see him. He is great with children. She got her ears cleaned. If he is this good with another person's child, he must be a great father. Deserves all the happiness in the world. Thank you for being you Dr. Lee

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Great doctor! Recommend him to anyone. Successful operation!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr. Lee is a good person and a great doctor. He is a man of high morals, with a pure reputation and an unscathed conscience. He wouldn't hurt a fly, let alone a human being. He has been my doctor for many years now and I highly recommend him to anyone and know that he will always do the right thing and make his patients feel at ease.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Dr. Lee just recently performed my tonsillectomy and even upon meeting him I could tell he was a very professional and competent doctor. He set very realistic expectations for me to have for the recovery of the surgery and made sure I was well informed about the operation. I am very thankful to have been kept in such good hands.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Great ENT doctor with good bedside manners. He listens to your concert and is thoughtful in his response.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

He is the best! The positive energey is always in him! He is amazing, caring, calm, professional and passionate,

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr. Ambrose Lee is a caring and compassionate doctor. He successfully operated on my mom two years ago. No fear or doubt crossed my mind, since I knew and believed Dr. Lee to be one of the best surgeons to cross paths with. He explained everything thoroughly and answered all of our questions. Dr. Lee even called to check up on my mom’s progress. Appointments were easy to book with his receptionist.

Submitted April 10, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Lee for almost 4 years due to a debilitating illness. He is very knowledgeable, kind, patient and thoughtful.

Submitted February 16, 2017

My daughter just had a surgery with him. I have not met any doctor like him. He takes good care of his patient!!!!! He is the best !

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

I just recently met Dr. Lee for an urgent condition. Within an hour of arrival, the ER doctor paged Dr. Lee and he attend extremely prompt He was genuine to my condition and took the time to listen. He allowed me to explain everything in detail and did not rush, considering it was also a weekend. He performed a specific test right in the department with precision and ease, always making sure I was comfortable. His exam was thorough and explanation very understanding for a patient. He provided excellent care and gave straight forward directions. Made sure I was being kept comfortable at all times. Highly recommend Dr. Lee for your ENT needs, without any hesitation. Other doctors should take a lesson or two from Dr. Lee about ethics, care, and amazing bedside manners!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017