Ratings for Dr. Ambrose Lee

I wish I could give Dr. Lee 1000 stars! After seeing so many different ENTs he finally figured out what was wrong w him and took the king and hard way to try and fix it! His staff is also extremely helpful! Love him and the staff so much and will be forever grateful for the amazing care they provide!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

Dr. Lee certainly is one of a kind. He is very professional, caring, and well experienced doctor. I feel so lucky that I was reffered to him :)

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Performed a mastoidectomy on my wife. Dr. Lee is very confident, calm and compassionate. I watched him visit with all of his surgical patients early in the patient waiting/prep room (no other surgeons came into that room) and was very caring and calming. His skill set is exceptionally high and he carries himself with compassion and grace.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

I went to this doctor a couple of times and when I told him about my ears and the problem I was having he told me to take vacation somewhere where the climate is better. He wasn’t very helpful. I don’t think he really cared much to help me . I will definitely not go back to see him😕

Submitted February 24, 2018

Best doctor in the world! Noone better than him. Took my daughter to see him. He is great with children. She got her ears cleaned. If he is this good with another person's child, he must be a great father. Deserves all the happiness in the world. Thank you for being you Dr. Lee

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Great doctor! Recommend him to anyone. Successful operation!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr. Lee is a good person and a great doctor. He is a man of high morals, with a pure reputation and an unscathed conscience. He wouldn't hurt a fly, let alone a human being. He has been my doctor for many years now and I highly recommend him to anyone and know that he will always do the right thing and make his patients feel at ease.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Dr. Lee just recently performed my tonsillectomy and even upon meeting him I could tell he was a very professional and competent doctor. He set very realistic expectations for me to have for the recovery of the surgery and made sure I was well informed about the operation. I am very thankful to have been kept in such good hands.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Great ENT doctor with good bedside manners. He listens to your concert and is thoughtful in his response.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

He is the best! The positive energey is always in him! He is amazing, caring, calm, professional and passionate,

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017