Ratings for Dr. Ambrose Lee

He is the best! The positive energey is always in him! He is amazing, caring, calm, professional and passionate,

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr. Ambrose Lee is a caring and compassionate doctor. He successfully operated on my mom two years ago. No fear or doubt crossed my mind, since I knew and believed Dr. Lee to be one of the best surgeons to cross paths with. He explained everything thoroughly and answered all of our questions. Dr. Lee even called to check up on my mom’s progress. Appointments were easy to book with his receptionist.

Submitted April 10, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Lee for almost 4 years due to a debilitating illness. He is very knowledgeable, kind, patient and thoughtful.

Submitted February 16, 2017

My daughter just had a surgery with him. I have not met any doctor like him. He takes good care of his patient!!!!! He is the best !

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

I just recently met Dr. Lee for an urgent condition. Within an hour of arrival, the ER doctor paged Dr. Lee and he attend extremely prompt He was genuine to my condition and took the time to listen. He allowed me to explain everything in detail and did not rush, considering it was also a weekend. He performed a specific test right in the department with precision and ease, always making sure I was comfortable. His exam was thorough and explanation very understanding for a patient. He provided excellent care and gave straight forward directions. Made sure I was being kept comfortable at all times. Highly recommend Dr. Lee for your ENT needs, without any hesitation. Other doctors should take a lesson or two from Dr. Lee about ethics, care, and amazing bedside manners!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Dr. Ambrose Lee is an excellent doctor. He is a caring, friendly, knowledgeable and treats his patients with respect. He allows you to explain your symptoms and situation and listens to you. I switched to Dr. Lee because the previous ENT wasn't taking my case seriously. Dr. Lee solved my health problem and I highly recommend Dr. Lee to anyone who wants a doctor that will actually HELP you with your medical issue. I wish more doctors were like him. His secretaries are always polite, friendly and give me an appointment in a timely fashion. Thank you, Dr. Lee, for everything you do for me!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Excellent doctor .. . he listens to you and takes his time to answer all your questions and discusses situation with you . You are allowed to speak and have an opinion .he is trustable Respectful, very smart, kind and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Best ENT Doctor I ever met. Basically did the magic, 8 months already without hearing aid. I was really pessimistic prior seen him, but he did surgery, follow-up. All straight forward , with sense of humor, makes complicated things looks simple. Would recommend him to anyone with similar to mine problem.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Excellent doctor .. .listens to what you have to say, asks questions and discusses situation with you . You are allowed to speak and have an opinion and he tells the truth no matter what ... so you can trust him , what he says and recommends. Respectful, very smart, kind and caring doctor. I am very grateful to have him as my ENT . Thank you for all you do for me!

Submitted October 13, 2016

Not only is Dr. Lee the best Ent I've ever been to but the best Dr! I've had ear trouble my whole life... And I have never met a more caring dr in my life! He calls personally to follow up, and always asks about his patients. He was willing to see me for something he doesn't even deal with anymore! The nicest man and the nicest Dr! Thank you Dr. Lee!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016