Ratings for Dr. Ifran Raza

He is a nice doctor. He got there on time for my appointment, we went over my blood test results did a body checkup and fully explained if I had any other issues. He is better since the other doctor I had just left without notice. 4/5 Sometimes people that write the review are people that have bad experience but those who really like the doctor never write a review. Just think about that

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Worst doctor he thinks that he is in pakistan must be deported back to pakistan atitude issue and he has no knowledge about anything treats patients like animals if anybody from doctor board reading comments plz take action

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Told me to get out of the room. Once i had told him i work in a hospital. He asked me what i do. And had told him my profession and totally looked down and degraded what i do. I too help patients and families and im a someone that everybody relies on in our unit. Yet, he looks down on me and told me get out of this clinic and never come back he even yelled in the waiting area and there were alot of people watching him. He made me cry. Never going back there. And my original family doctor had retired and he took over that practice. Worst unprofessional doctor ive ever met. Even my attendings and residents my unit are much more amazing than him

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Worst doctor and bad behaviour.......very rude shouldn't call himself a doctor.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Worst Terrible negative doctor in west area! He has no passion on his work. He does not care about the patients. He treats his patients like animals! No manners! Should be stripped off his doctors degree.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Went to St Vital Family Medical today to see my Doctor but he was very busy and probably wouldnt get in for 2 hours so instead they put me on to see this POS. He was so rude and didnt help me at all. Instead he told me I was doing things wrong but also wouldnt tell me the "right" way to do it. He said just figure it out myself. Well if I was a dr I would figure out what wrong by myself. I had better answers from google than I did this guy!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I had to see a walk in doctor and i find this doctor not professional at all and very rude!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

I had to see a walk in doctor as my physician was on holidays. I came to find Dr. Raza. He is the worst doctor I have ever seen. I came to him in terrible condition. I could not drive myself to the walk in. I had several issues and explained them all. He did not complete a full check up. The previous month my family doctor told me I had bronchitis. This doctor said my breathing was fine. I could hear weasing while he was checking my breathing. Raza did not help me when i needed it. He told me to take allergy tablets and Tylenol. When I asked if that's all I required he became rude with me. I rarely get sick and missed another week of work. I was getting worst and went to different doctor at another clinic. The new doctor had to prescribe me a high doses of antibiotics. He caught my bronchitis. Swollen glands, and noticed my ears had been infected. I do not recommend anyone see this doctor. He appears negligent and does not care.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

This Doctor is the worst I have ever seen. I was visibly sick when I saw this Doctor. Myou condition was so bad I could not drive to the clinic on my own. I told him my symptoms and general being. He checked only my ears and checked my breathing. I was told to take Tylenol and over the counter allergy tablets. When I asked him if it was the only thing he wanted me to do, he became rude with me. After my visit. My condition got worse. After going 5 days later to another doctor at a different clinic. It was decided I required a high dosage of antibiotics. This doctor is the worst. Because he missed the broncitis my family doctor told me I had a month before. My ears were infected because of my sickness. I missed an extra week of work. Because this doctor refused to to help me. Terrible experience as I never get sick and could not get the help I when needed. Do not recommend seeing this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

When I became disenchanted with my previous Dr. of several years (And several phone calls tI o the College of Physicians and Surgeons), I went to Boyd Walk-in, with a concerning symptom. Initially there was no one taking new patients, I was phoned when Dr. Raza became available and willing to meet me. The first meeting with him, he was polite, kind, seemed concerned to help me. In fact, one day as I was waiting to see Dr. Raza, with an appointment, a man came storming out of his office, and on his way out yelled, "You are a jerk, I am going to report you to Physicians and Surgeons!" I was so surprised by this, I called out to the receptionist, "What is his problem? Dr. Raza is great!" (compared to my previous doctor). Dr. Raza started out being caring. September 2015, I was too sick to work, with a sore throat, headache, endless cough and wheezing, couldn't sleep. Raza told me I just had a bad cold, and told me to buy cough medicine. After 24 hrs I knew I needed serious help, went to Seven Oaks Hospital Emerg. They x-rayed me and said I had Bronchitis and Pneumonia, gave me antiobiotics , and note for my employer, which Dr. Raza had refused to give me. I felt stuck with him, because we seem to have a lack of qualified drs. for new patients. Spring of 2016, I saw Dr. Raza about my health. My Hepatologist had me on a very strong medication, which was messing with my thyroid level, and told me to tell Dr. Raza to test my blood, and change the dosage of the medication. I made an appt., waited to see him and he turned into Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde!!! He was rude, arrogant, didn't agree with my specialist, refused to take his advice and test my blood to change my medication (which only became necessary after being on Chemo in 2011). Raza yelled at me, asked me questions, when I tried to answer, interrupted, insulted me, and my specialists. Dr. Raza said, "You are wasting my time, there is nothing wrong with you, if you think your other doctors are so great, go see them!!" I said they are not Family Physicians, he said "That's your problem!" When I lost it, and couldn't stop crying , he said, "You have taken more than 5 minutes, you are talking about three problems, you need to make different appointments for each one" Then he left me, said I had better stop crying and be ready to speak to him properly. When he returned, he stood in the hall yelling "What are crying for?!!" I felt crushed. I have my University Diploma and Applied Counselling Certificate, yet I felt like a client, not an educated woman. So I said "Because you are YELLING at me!!" Then Raza, within earshot of the waiting room, and front desk staff, yelled, "I AM NOT YELLING AT YOU!! You are done, get out!" I ran outside to cry, his receptionist came to remind me that I had a Rx to get filled. I even reported him to my specialists, who took over my Rx s until a physician could be found that was taking new patients. October 2016, I phoned Boyd Clinic, and they told me that Dr. Raza had left Boyd Clinic and I would need to go to Westwood to see him, I said "Are you kidding?! I live in Garden City, northern part of Winnipeg, I wouldn't take buses all the way across town to see him if I liked his treatment, so why would I, with his abusive behaviour!" I went to a walkin on McPhillips, and although that doctor wasn't taking new patients, he did give me a Rx and referral for physio at HSCentre hospital. Since then, I found a doctor only a 5 min.walk from home, and so far, so good. (My trust in Drs. makes me question MB College of Physicians and Surgeons. Is our lack of enough physicians for the population directly related to the treatment that I am reading on this site? Are our complaints to the College actually going anywhere? In 2012, I called several times about my physician prior to Raza. After I had called 6 times, and was transferred, I was told me no one writes grievances on the phone. I 'd have to file a formal complaint by writing a letter, and sending in the regular mail. I was so tired talking about that previous physician, I never complained again. I felt that previous calls to the College, no one ever informed me that they were not actually recording/typing in anything that I had told them. I am sharing this website on my Face Book page, and requesting that any of my contacts living in Westwood to send me a personal text message, and I will supply them with Raza's name, to warn them not to let him see them at all. Mind you, after reading previous complaints, he seems to travel all over the city and outside Winnipeg !!! Where is our provincial government? We that have taken time out of our busy schedules to reply on this site, need to speak to our elected representatives.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017