Ratings for Dr. Ifran Raza

This idiot starts yelling at my new aunt and he's starts being arrogant with I just have two words GO Back from where ya came from because in Here we don't accept this BS behaviour thinking he's all that with his English this guy don't even know how speak properly.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

I just had the misfortune of seeing this doctor (Raza). Upon googling him, a red flag was immediately raised given how many different places he's practiced in just a few years along with the dismal reviews that were given to him. He now has his own clinic taking over another doctor's practice (my now retired doctor). During my appt he didn't even look at my chart and got my prescription wrong even though I showed him an old bottle with all the information. How can a doctor make such idiotic mistake??? Incompetent and having poor communications skills - needless to say, I will never go back. I was tempted to file an official complaint with the Manitoba Office of College of Physician but having read some of the other reviews regarding Dr. Raza's emotional stability I'll decline; this guy is unpredictable and I don't need the hassle. Imo, he's an accident waiting to happen. I really feel bad for his patients, many of them appear to be immigrants with minimal english and unable to seek out alternative medical care. My thoughts are with them and I hope someone can stop this unprofessional doctor before he inflicts too much damage.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

I've read all the comments from page one to five,O believe there were two comments that were very good,I also believe his wife must of left the comments because this man ,not a doctor,I'm talking this man is the biggest loser I've ever seen in my life. I saw him also and he did more damage to me than when I first saw him. I left his office in excruciating pain that he inflicted on me . He is the man that flushed my ear out ,went to see him for an ear infection. He blew a massive hole into my eardrum,I have to see a specialist because I can no longer hear in that ear. I am suing if my hearing is gone for good. Please people take these complaints seriously as they are all true.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

He is a nice doctor. He got there on time for my appointment, we went over my blood test results did a body checkup and fully explained if I had any other issues. He is better since the other doctor I had just left without notice. 4/5 Sometimes people that write the review are people that have bad experience but those who really like the doctor never write a review. Just think about that

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Worst doctor he thinks that he is in pakistan must be deported back to pakistan atitude issue and he has no knowledge about anything treats patients like animals if anybody from doctor board reading comments plz take action

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Told me to get out of the room. Once i had told him i work in a hospital. He asked me what i do. And had told him my profession and totally looked down and degraded what i do. I too help patients and families and im a someone that everybody relies on in our unit. Yet, he looks down on me and told me get out of this clinic and never come back he even yelled in the waiting area and there were alot of people watching him. He made me cry. Never going back there. And my original family doctor had retired and he took over that practice. Worst unprofessional doctor ive ever met. Even my attendings and residents my unit are much more amazing than him

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Worst doctor and bad behaviour.......very rude shouldn't call himself a doctor.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Worst Terrible negative doctor in west area! He has no passion on his work. He does not care about the patients. He treats his patients like animals! No manners! Should be stripped off his doctors degree.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Went to St Vital Family Medical today to see my Doctor but he was very busy and probably wouldnt get in for 2 hours so instead they put me on to see this POS. He was so rude and didnt help me at all. Instead he told me I was doing things wrong but also wouldnt tell me the "right" way to do it. He said just figure it out myself. Well if I was a dr I would figure out what wrong by myself. I had better answers from google than I did this guy!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I had to see a walk in doctor and i find this doctor not professional at all and very rude!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017