Ratings for Dr. Stephen Pylypchuk

I have been in the emergency room twice in the last six months, and Dr. P has been incredibly knowledgeable, comforting, and kind. I'm never overly excited to have doctors run tests on me, but with Dr. P, it is almost enjoyable to have him around and converse while diagnosing my issue. He was even able to phone my mom and describe what was happening in ways that were understandable and reassuring for her, which no doctor has been able to do before. Great doctor, with a very bright future.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Amazing doctor with a kind, caring demeanour. Knowledgable in his field and able to communicate in ways that a lay person understands.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

I met this doctor last night in the trauma room for a cardiology consult. He is one of the most kind, compassionate doctors I have ever met. I was a little leary of being shocked a 2nd, and then a 3rd time, but I was more confident that I was in good hands. Shortly afterwards I was packed up, and sent to the cardiac icu. There needs to be more doctors like Dr. Pylypchuk.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016