Ratings for Dr. John Matosh

Dr Matosh has been my father's doctor for over 25 years and I am thankful he is there for dad. Dad has had cancer ( 3 times) and severe arthristis and Dr Matosh has been always very quick to find him an excellent specialist that he needs at the time and his followup is amazing - always aware of exactly what is going on and contiinually doing tests etc to ensure everything is "on track".... My father is 76 years of age and always has felt important and that he was/is treated with dignity and respect....I am thankful there are men and women of this caliber to care for my family

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Amazing Doctor! Been seeing him all my life and even after I've moved I still drive over an hour to see him!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Terrible doctor. Sits there laughs at his patients and smirks when you ask him questions concerning your Healthcare. He doesn't listen to his patients at all. He thinks he knows everything mean while legit worse doctor iv even been to ps old family doctor.. for a reason. He judges his patients and will act like he is better than you. Oh also instead of talking in private if he has a problem with yiu he will confront you in front of other patients to embarrass you done it to me and my mom reason she hasn't been back since last visit. He is a straight A hole who could careless it's just a paycheck in his pocket $$$ he doesn't value his job.. I will be making a complaint to the Ontario board of Healthcare about you Mr matosh. Trying to embarrass your patients in front of your other patients is completely not right. Laughing in their face because they have a question about their health if un acceptable. Your a disgrace to doctors.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Dr. Matosh is an excellent doctor to have. He ensures all questions are answered and ensures thorough examination. I've had him for 18 years, and highly recommend him. If he has concerns or a bit unsure, he will refer to a specialist immediately. I trust him with my health, he gave me my life back in many ways.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014