JoAnne Reid (Whynott)

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for JoAnne Reid (Whynott)

Jo Anne is excellent at what she does - really put me at ease when I was anxious about procedures, was very patient, has amazing knowledge and skills and I'm delighted with the results!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2020

I went to the landings surgical centre and saw Joanne for lip fillers. She was great from the beginning with her vibrant and fun personality. I received my fillers, and although I received amazing service from Joanne, I was not totally satisfied with the results due to my lips being so thin that the filler I received did not make my lips noticeably fuller. I brought this to Joanne’s attention and she was so receptive to my concern and was willing do the fillers again to make me happy with the result. This was something out of Joannes’s control and probabaly more to do with my own anatomy, so the fact that she was still willing to do my fillers for a second time at no additional cost was more than I could have asked for and demonstrates top notch customer service. It is obvious she takes pride in her work and is willing to go the extra mile to ensure her customers are happy with their result. On top of the excellent costumer service, she is extremely knowledgeable and shares what she is doing during the treatment. Our appointments are consistently on time but never feel rushed. She truly is a professional at what she does and I’d recommend her to anyone. I am over the moon with my results and will go back her! Thank you Joanne, I am in love with my new lips!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2019

Joanne Reid Whynott is excellent, I am not easily impressed and I do my research. I went for a consultation with no thought of getting anything done that day. After speaking with Joanne regarding my sagging jowls issue I decided I would give cheek filler a try. Because I was from out of province Joanne was accommodating and offered to do the procedure that day. I was very impressed with Joanne's knowledge, honesty, skill and caring personality, she is a true professional. I would definitely trust Joanne with any injectable procedure, she knows her stuff. Making the long distance trip from PEI to The Landings Surgical Centre in NS is definitely worth it. I will return as required to upkeep my results and to try other procedures to keep me feeling good about my appearance as I age. Everyone wants to and should feel good about themselves, that's what you done for me Joanne and I thank you. You are making a difference in people's lives and that matters.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2019

Joanne is not only highly skilled at what she does but also puts you at ease feeling comfortable knowing you are in the best hands possible with her warmth and charisma. Joanne is the only practitioner I trust to help me maintain a youthful and rested appearance without appearing “overdone”. I love her honesty when taking the time to talk about what will benefit me the most. Many times I have gone in wanting to do more than she thinks necessary. She stays true to what she knows will be best for you and is never looking to upsell you on more than what you need. I am always thankful that I listen to her advice and leave feeling great. Joanne has a gentle hand and it is evident that she is excited about what she does. She is a perfectionist and a true professional and is 100% committed to ensuring that you leave happy. I have been going to Joanne for over 7 years and I know she will help me age gracefully. I look forward to my visits with her and highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2019

One word. AMAZING. Amazing person, amazing practitioner and AMAZING results. I’m hooked!!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2019

JoAnne invested time in telling me the amount of product / investment I needed in order to achieve at least part of the result I wanted within my limited budget. She did not try to sell me on other products and services. In a field that often profits from exploiting people's insecurities about their appearances, I thought JoAnne's 'love yourself' approach was refreshing. Specifically, Joanne shared some sage words about beauty with me. For example, Joanne commented that if a man didn't recognize my beauty, or thought I was too old, or etc., he simply wasn't the right man for me. Her words touched me. Joanne is also welcoming to people from the LGBTQI+ / Rainbow community, helping people feel at ease in a way that felt genuine. I give my highest recommendation to JoAnne, by being a regular returning client.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2019

I used to go to a well known dermatologist in Halifax and was never really happy - the final straw was when he refused to fix something that wasn't quite right saying "I see what you mean but no one will notice". Terrible. I discovered JoAnne, and what a breath of fresh air - she is wonderful to deal with, clearly knows what she is doing (far more than the aforementioned dermatologist did), and has an artistic eye in determining what will look good on your face. I'm super impressed with what she recommended and how subtle it looks in my face and she also fixed the error the dermatologist made. I cannot recommend her highly enough -she stands behind what she does 100% and would never allow someone to leave her office unhappy. I am a completely happy client and would never consider going anywhere else for botox or filler. I'm so grateful I found JoAnne, and I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2019

I recently had my lips injected by JoAnne and I could not be happier. I went in looking for a touch up and because Joanne made me feel so comfortable, I truly trusted her to do what she thought would give me the best result and that result was better than what I could have ever imagined! During the procedure she lead me step by step through what she was doing and showed me everything along the way (Another reason I loved seeing her). Before Joanne I was seeing a Dermatologist out of Halifax for my lips and I was honestly never satisfied, so seeing Joanne was a breath of fresh air! I highly recommend that you see her if you are looking for any touch up. From my personal results I believe she is the best at what she does.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2019

Joanne enhanced my cheeks yesterday with injectable filler. Just wanted to say, I woke up today with a youthful, fresh face. It’s so subtle but really looks amazing. I was nervous yesterday but as always, Joanne enhanced my face and natural beauty without “changing me”. I still feel like myself just a better version aesthetically. Thank you for your knowledge, expertise, and keen eye. You truly are the queen of cosmetic enhancement procedures and I feel lucky to have you. Have a fabulous weekend Jo. Lots of love 💜

flag | Submitted June 8, 2019

I’m a 36 year old female and went in for Botox and lip enhancement for the first time today. I was immediately put at ease with JoAnne and although I was nervous she was gentle as a lamb and I am thrilled with the natural outcome . I will be a definite returning client . Thanks JoAnne!!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2019