Dr. Francois (Franco) Girard

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Francois (Franco) Girard

I'm very pleased and feel confident with Dr Girard's personable yet professional manner. I was a very satisfied patient of the former dentist/owner and will continue to trust Franco with my dental health!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Dr. Franco gave me a tooth implant. Despite his assurances it would be virtually pain free, I was skeptical. I was very happy and amazed that it was pain free and I love my new tooth! Everything went well!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

Dr. Girard was on the Westshore for a short time before he had his own practice. I found him kind, thorough and gentle. I was so happy to find him at Oaklands Dental so have switched clinics.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

First appointment today. Everything was A1. Thank you everyone.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

I cannot say enough about this dental office. The staff is always so friendly and welcoming, and Dr. Girard is by far the best dentist I have ever had! What I love most: he takes the time to explain what he's doing and why, relaxing you in the process.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Thank you so much for the great experience! One of best dental experience I have ever had. Very professional and friendly service from Dr. Franco and the team. Was able to get eveything fixed beforw my trip.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr Girard is a wonderful and knowledgeable dentist. The front staff are disorganized. Every booking has had paperwork out of order

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Dr. Girard and his staff are truly amazing! They have a breadth of knowledge, compassionate, punctual, ensures procedures are explained and that all questions are answered. I was thrilled with my crown procedure and excellent outcome. The crowns were placed perfectly and with such ease. Definitely two thumbs up!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr. Franco and his staff are fantastic! Our young kids are always happy and comfortable. They actually get excited about to going to see the dentist! (It doesn't hurt that the office is set up with a kids' corner with toys and old school video games!) Dr F is up to date with new technologies and is meticulous and thorough in his work. He takes the time to explain and answer any questions we may have. Hands down the best dentist I've seen.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

I was thrilled with my visit at Oaklands. Sounds crazy, but the hygenist was so gentle I was literally falling asleep in the chair! Dr. Franco is kind and was patient with my anxiety about the procedure.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Dr. Francois (Franco) Girard's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English