Dr. Michael Meier

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael Meier

I had two crowns done by him, after 3 months one of them had fallen out. Mike had done numerous repairs to this tooth, but it kept falling out or wiggling around. After 5 repairs he finally got a post to stay in , the tooth still had a slight wiggle to it but I was just happy it wasnt falling out at this anymore. I went to a specialist for a special x ray to see why my tooth still felt loose. Turns out he had perforated my tooth, bone structure and placed a post into my gums. Now an infection has started to pop up in the region the work was performed. The oral surgeon is going to have to fix this shotty work from malpractice , by extracting my tooth , bone graph, placing a implant and redoing a new crown all on my dime. Beware of choosing a dentist before major procedure's.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

Great Office and Fantastic updated Dental equipment...you 3will not find another office like it!!! Worth checking out. I find the previous client's opinion unsettling....perhaps it was a bad day for both parties. That said this is a fantastic office..the staff are amazing. CL

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Dr. Meier was rude to me, and didn't take the time to explain what he was doing. The bill in the end was much too high for a regular cleaning.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

Dr. Michael Meier

Dr. Michael Meier's response
Thank you for your feedback. I'm very sorry that you felt your were treated poorly. It is my goal to make sure that every patient feels like they get the attention and respect that they deserve. I apologize that you did not have a good experience and I hope you choose to give us another chance to show you how pleasant and informative a visit to our office can be.

Submitted December 24, 2015

My first visit turned to be quite an amazing experience. Coming in with quite serious problem, I was immediately put at ease by Dr. Mike's friendliness. His examination was thorough, and treatment well explained. The procedure - conducted with gentleness and professionalism. No pain, just minor discomfort afterwords. No complications. Fast healing. Actually, I'm looking forward to my next visit! I felt safe and comfortable in Dr. Meier's hands!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

A very nice clinic with friendly staff.Dr. Meier is a very knowledgeable with high confidence. Also he is patient, polite and friendly. I liked his work.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

I am a retired dentist and it took me a long time to find a great dentist in Saskatoon. But let me tell you, after years of searching ...I found one. Doing dentistry on a retired dentist can't be easy, but Dr. Meier is amazing. He's confident, smart as a whip, gentle AND genuinely a nice person. I always look for a dentist with a sense of humour (not essential but it is a nice bonus). Concerning my dental care, he as never made a wrong decision. Another thing I look for when choosing a dentist is how he treats his staff. I highly recommend Dr. Meier and if I was his teacher (although he knows way more that I do now) he'd rate an A++++.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

Dr. Meier is awesome! I used to fear the dentist. They were always rough and it was always painful for me. With Dr.Meier, he is always gentle and I usually never experience pain with the dental work he does. I love the staff too. They are very professional and always friendly!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

This clinic is amazing! Professional, very friendly, always on time, and most importantly... they make you feel very comfortable. I had a root canal done by Dr Michael Meier, which was very quick (30 mins) and painless. I highly recommend in seeing this Dentist, he is very easy on the eyes too :) I also had work done to 3 other teeth (2 filling repairs and a new cavity + filling) of which was also very comfortable. I used to cringe going to the dentist, now I really enjoy going.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

Dr. Michael Meier's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University of Saskatchewan