Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Banon

I know her from high school and she used to make fun of people - she needs a psychiatrist to treat herself

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr. Banon should have never been allowed to practice psychiatry. She is rude and inconsiderate and treats patients with no respect whatsoever. She is more obsessed with her self-image than anything else. Her insecurities are clear and visible and she projects them by behaving with entitelment and arrogance amongst her peers and patients. In my opinion, no one should ever experience such a negative medical service from a practitioner. Stay away from her.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

Narcissistic, arrogant, uncharismatic and in stellar physical condition are words best to describe her. Psychiatrists and pharmacologists are not there for friendship and are trained to be low profile but they can show a little bit of personality- show a human side? She has a patient-connection issue.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

arrogant, narcissistic,self-concentrated.You can spend days waiting for her attention as a doctor.She is the most nonhuman and unprofessional .She spend most three hr a week for all of her patients.Good if she has a resident but if not,forget about attention and support.I really do not understand why her boss does nothing about it.Her doctors knowledge extend to prescribe the medications and put the person on closed treatment (makes 250$ per person). The rest is for nurses or whoever she feels do delegate her duty while she is in gym improving her body.Talking to you without any empathy,constantly give you impression she is in the rush and generally,I do not give a sh...t about you and your problems.You missed frustrations in life choose her as a doctor.Guaranty!!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

An appointment with Dr. Banon feels like you are in a psychiatric ward. She is stiff, lacks personality, and makes you feel pretty uncomfortable. While she isn't there to be your friend, she may have better bedside manners is she displayed a human side.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Dr. Banon is extremely arrogant, can be condescending and thinks everything revolves around psychotherapy. This is not a feel good kind of doctor. She will not make you feel better when in the rut. I felt very uncomfortable with her.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

definitely the most arrogant, snobby, narcissistic person on a power trip u will ever meet. Treats family members as if they were just as ill as her patients. would never recommend her to anyone. goes to show that some people are not there to help anyone but themselves... be very careful with her...

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

With a smile on her face she canceled our interview. I was amazed to read next that on her report she claimed that I terminated our discussions. Be careful, because she is not willing to help you.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Dr. Banon has to be the most snobby and arrogant md I've met in my life! When I spoke to her about my problems, she had this smirk and mocking look on her face like she was making fun of me! When I would ask her simple questions, she would say that she "has to go to her next patient". In my opinion, doctors who have bad attitudes like that should not have a licence to pratice.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

Dr Banon has been my doctor for the last 7 years. I have been suffering from panic attacks and generalized anxiety since the age of 20 (53 now) and no doctors was able to help me as she did. My quality of life has been so much better. I can always call her for an emergency and she will call me back the same day. She is caring and compassionate. I feel so comfortable with her. Thank you Dr Banon!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013