Ratings for Dr. R. El-Keeb

Trying to establish a lung problem, shortness of breath and exposed to asbestos for fifty plus years. Dr El-Keeb is so busy it's hard to get an appointment in a timely fashion. Because of his treatment I will wait alought it's getting worse by the day. MJ G

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

This man saved my life back in 2011. Turns out I have Asthma and was in a lot of distress/Emerg on numerous occasions. He sent me to have a number of tests and see different Specialists as he was diagnosing my illness which took a while. My asthma is now well-managed with Sinular and I am no longer on steroids. This doctor is well respected by other doctors in the community as he is brilliant.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

This doctor just doesn't care and is sloppy. Don't know why some people get into medicine.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Dr. El-Keeb saw my mom for a chronic cough. The original x-ray was negative and she is a non smoker. In some cases, a physician's approach may be to prescribe antibiotics for the cough. Dr. Elkeeb instead took precaution as it was a chronic cough and sent my mom for a CT scan which showed stage 1 lung cancer. My mom is just going through the surgery process and it will be a long road ahead but could not have imagined where things may have ended up without catching it when we did. My mom's surgeon Dr. Markus praised Dr. El-Keeb for his thoroughness. You are in terrific hands if seeing Dr. El-Keeb.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013