Ratings for Dr. Riccardo Frati

I can’t thank enough Mr Fratti and his team for the great aftercare and support during my journey- I’m also very please with the result. I had an open rhinoplasty and Vaser high definition to my stomach and flanks. Six stars service from the beginning .

flag | Submitted December 8, 2019

DR FRATI has changed my life. I have recently had a breast Re-augmentation with Dr Frati. I previously had two very unsuccessful surgery’s which had left me with a number of issues, some of these were very noticeable. Dr Frati has transformed my breasts and fixed every problem. My breasts look amazing, which I never thought was possible. The whole process from start to finish has been 5 star with fantastic after care. My results have far exceeded my expectations, I could not be happier and so thankful for the absolutely amazing work he has done, a true master of his craft!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2019

My plastic surgery journey with Dr Frsti was truly amazing. I had breast uplift with implants. My recovery was pain free. My scars are really invisible! My breasts are full and natural. I am over the moon!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2019

Dr Frati gave me an amazing breasts with very tiny scars. I cannot thank him enough for the wonderful job he did on me and for his professionalism- he is the best !

flag | Submitted September 22, 2019

I was really unhappy with shape and profile of my nose and self-conscious when my pictures were taken. I had multiple injuries aNd my breathing was very restricted. I decided to take a big step and start researching nose surgery and top surgeons in the uk. Soon discovered there are only a few with really good reviews and Mr Frati is one of these. After seeing him, the experience was so positive and professional i left the consultation feeling convident that i would get the result that i hoped for. Mr Frati has been truly amazing and he gave me exactly what I was looking for - the whole journey has been smooth and perfect .

flag | Submitted September 21, 2019

Just want to say a huge thank you to this amazing surgeon! I had an breast enlargement over three months ago now and they are everything i asked for and more. I went from an A to a DD which i never thought was achievable and they are also very natural looking. Scars have healed just fine, would not go anywhere else! He answered any questions i may of had and was always available. He has given me so much more confidence very appreciated!!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2019

Dr Frati the 5th plastic surgeon I consulted with and I was immediately able to make my decision to proceed with him directly after our meeting. He was able to carefully and professionally make his own recommendations and educate me on what is and what may not necessarily be possible. I felt very confident Dr Frsti was not only capable of achieving my desired look, but also implement his own ideas as to what would enhance the rest of my face. 9 days post op my face was more or less healed, and 11 days post op, I already love my new nose and cant wait to see the end result. Dr Frati’s office team were literally perfect and answered all my questions on the day of asking. I'd recommend that people go and see 1 or 2 other surgeons first, then go see Dr Frati to understand the difference.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2019

Perfect outcome and Also natural . Five stars service from the first meeting . My nose was very complex and now it looks straight and perfect

flag | Submitted September 14, 2019

Excellent result and also excellent aftercare. I could not be happier with my nose . The best surgeon!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2019

Brilliant surgeon, had a septorhinoplasty and couldn’t be more pleased with the results.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2019