Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Anthony Mancino

Dr. Mancino and his wonderful staff has made such a difference in my smile. He is a perfectionist who really cares about his work and I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs work done. Kirsten bresnan

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Mancino for over a decade now and will never go to anyone else. I highly recommend both Doc Mancino & his staff, Susan, Debbie & Angela. Dr. Mancino is a "perfectionist" who does incredible dental work & his staff actually make going to the Dentist's office "Fun" ! Now how many Dentist's offices can you say that about ? If you are searching for a dentist who does incredible work & a fair & reasonable price, Dr. Mancino is your guy !

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr. Anthony Mancino gave me the confidence to smile with my beautiful new teeth that he put in over 10 years ago - He is a perfectionist and takes much pride in his work. I highly recommend Dr. Mancino for all your dental needs. Mary Moore

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Thank you for over 20 years of knowledgeable, friendly, professional and caring service. You and your staff have always made us feel extremely comfortable at each and every visit. The office is always super clean and beautiful. Your dentistry skill and knowledge are exemplary. There should be more than 5 stars, because you are a TEN! Sincerely, Rose & Mary-Ann Frailey

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Dr. Anthony is an excellant dentist and his staff is very friendly and helpful. The office is immaculate and very comfortable.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr. Anthony Mancino and his assistants Debbie and Susan displayed professionalism, experience and pride in their work while treating me as their patient. The few problems I experienced were addressed in a timely manner. In fact at one point after making the initial set of crowns for the lower front of my mouth Dr. Mancino found the need to remove two additional front teeth. This resulted in having the lab make up a new set of crowns. Dr. Mancino did this without me complaining and at no extra charge . Presently, I am very pleased with the results of Dr. Mancino's work however, I will never forget him telling me prior to me agreeing to have him place crowns in my entire mouth. Specifically he said "that I will never need additional dental work providing I stay on a maintenance program". Frankly, I will hold him to his word and will expect him not to charge me if I need any additional major work on my mouth. Frankly, this was a very big investment for me and I am very happy that as of today I went to an experience perfectionist like Doctor Mancino. Just keep in mind the old saying when selecting a dentist "You get what you paid for". As far as I am concern today I got the very best in Dr. Mancino and his assistants Debbie and Sue.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I have been to this office several times and always have a positive experience. The staff is very friendly and Dr. Mancino has always made it a positive experience. He is a perfectionist and he cares . I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Poor dental work. Had work redone by another dentist. Extremely expensive. Would not recommend him. I regret ever using him .

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr. Anthony Mancino's response
Every patient is given a guarantee if there is anything they do not like about the dental work, I will redo it at no charge.

Submitted December 13, 2016

Being someone who has been afraid of the dentist all my life, it was with trepidation that I made an appointment. The first person I spoke to was Suzanne, so nice and helpful. Next I met Debbie, just as wonderful. Both kept me calm and comfortable, explaining everything they were doing. When I met Dr. Mancino it was obvious that he was extremely caring and empathetic as well as a perfectionist and felt from the start that I would receive wonderful care and treatment and I have, by the entire staff.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

A great "salesman". Some friendly advice? Get a second and third opinion as to exactly what dental work needs to be done and ask a lot of questions before agreeing to any work. You may find comparable work for much less money. Know this up front. You may end up spending more money than you originally agreed / anticipated but don't find out till the work is started and you are midway through the process. A lot more money. Too late then! Notice how the comments don't mention how much the dental work actually cost them? Just be smart as you would before making any huge purchase. Shop around.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr. Anthony Mancino's response
Our office policy is that patients sign for their treatment and fees.

Submitted December 13, 2016