Ratings for Dr. Larry Kahn

When I first saw Dr Kahn I had terrible back pain which went down my right side to my ankle, even walking was difficult. After an injection in my back the pain lessened until 6 months later and 2 follow up visits I am almost pain free. No more sciatic pain. So far so good, many thanks Dr Kahn.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Dr Kahn continues to help me me big time especially with the last procedure he did. It's going to be the best summer in a long time being able to get on a motorcycle and go for a long ride and not have to stop often because of a pain issue! He has really taken a interest in my condition and going way beyond what anybody else has done for me. He is very professional and personal in my opinion along with the staff who will do everything they can to accommodate me. Sometimes it takes a bit of time to get in to do a procedure but I have always been happy with the results. Thank you Dr Khan and the staff for being there for me! Shiney side up!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

DR Kahn has made my life much better..Straight to work kind of a guy.As a boilermaker he has made my life much better.I would recommend Dr Kahn an pain management team in a minute.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr Kahn has managed my headaches caused by a pinched nerve with great skill . i wasn't aware of how bad my headaches were until he started the injection program my last shot has lasted 6 months . i would recommend dr kahn to anyone

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

My experience with Dr. Kahn has been really great. Eliminating my spinal pain, even for some months is such a relief, and gives me a greater quality of life. So tiring coping with such constant pain. The procedure itself is of minimal discomfort, and my relief was felt, if not immediately, then by the next day. I would recommend Dr. Kahn in a minute to anyone!!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

I had been getting cortisone shots through the radiology departments either VGH or RJH depending on where they had a radiologist to do the procedure. The problem with that was never knowing where or when, or who was doing the injection. Even having the letter go to the wrong address and worse the injection was put where the piece of paper said not where it needed to be. Dr Kahn has a much better and more sensible approach, use the tools he has and his knowledge to treat the problem. Yes it takes more time and patience but the results are fantastic. Much better than the hit and miss I dealt with before. When the radiologist missed it the 3 month wait period for the next opportunity was excruciating. I am more than grateful to have the consistency of one physician with a plan to give me quality care, and as pain free as possible. We are working together so I can benefit.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Knowledgeable, efficient, friendly demeanour. Considerate

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Dr. Khan has been my life saver. His suggestions and procedures have helped me greatly in my pain management. THIS is the Dr. you want to see!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr. Kahn has a very gentle and compassionate approach and explains your treatment in layman terms, which is so refreshing. The help he has given me has given me quality of life and for that I will be forever grateful.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

I found Dr. Kahn and staff very helpful. I would recommend asking one's GP for a referral to him and the pain clinic.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017