Ratings for Dr. Larry Kahn

Great experience with Dr Kahn and the whole pain clinic staff. I have gone through the radiofrequency ablation procedure a couple times and have had amazing results. I have been pain free for the last 7 months.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

Dr Kahn is a joke don't waste your time on him. I have received nothing but a headache to go with my pain from dealing with him. Dr Kahn is quick to dismiss questions and concerns you may have or other forms of treatments you are interested in. I have been seeing him for years but sad to say the best thing he has done for me is pass me along to a new Dr after doing the same thing for the last 5 years with little to no relief. Dr Kahn or Con lives up to his name he will just made you jump through constant hoops. He is always late for appointments (procedures and follow ups)he has the personality,compassion and wormth of a wet shoe. Do yourself a big favor ask for a new referral to a real pain management specialist then ask your GP why you got reffed to him don't be surprised to find the answer being he was the only one available right now. In short Run away if you can but let's be honest if he is your specialist you're lucky to crawl. I feel sorry for the staff that have to deal with this guy on a daily basis you all are saints.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

I had the misfortune of meeting this doctor a couple years ago when my sports medicine doctor referred me, while I was waiting for surgery to repair FAI. I was hobbling into the office, had to wait 45 minutes, after arriving on time, and Dr. Kahn finally saunters in late, looks me over for 5 minutes, and declares that not only is he not going to help me, but that my referring doctor wasted his "valuable time" in sending me to him. He told me to wait until AFTER I'd had FAI surgery, which was a year down the road, to come see him, and in the meantime "tough it out". I've been dealing with this problem since I was 13, I'm 30 years old. I walked out of the office in tears, standing in the rain waiting for cab to hobble home. My referring doctor was so mad he wrote a scathing letter to Dr. Kahn's office, that never received a response. Do not see this doctor. If you get a referral it will go to him, because his practice seems to have infinite availability, likely because he can't keep patients, because he's a horrible doctor. Make sure you firmly request another doctor, otherwise the moronic MOA's will refer you to him.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

When I first saw Dr Kahn I had terrible back pain which went down my right side to my ankle, even walking was difficult. After an injection in my back the pain lessened until 6 months later and 2 follow up visits I am almost pain free. No more sciatic pain. So far so good, many thanks Dr Kahn.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Dr Kahn continues to help me me big time especially with the last procedure he did. It's going to be the best summer in a long time being able to get on a motorcycle and go for a long ride and not have to stop often because of a pain issue! He has really taken a interest in my condition and going way beyond what anybody else has done for me. He is very professional and personal in my opinion along with the staff who will do everything they can to accommodate me. Sometimes it takes a bit of time to get in to do a procedure but I have always been happy with the results. Thank you Dr Khan and the staff for being there for me! Shiney side up!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

DR Kahn has made my life much better..Straight to work kind of a guy.As a boilermaker he has made my life much better.I would recommend Dr Kahn an pain management team in a minute.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr Kahn has managed my headaches caused by a pinched nerve with great skill . i wasn't aware of how bad my headaches were until he started the injection program my last shot has lasted 6 months . i would recommend dr kahn to anyone

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

My experience with Dr. Kahn has been really great. Eliminating my spinal pain, even for some months is such a relief, and gives me a greater quality of life. So tiring coping with such constant pain. The procedure itself is of minimal discomfort, and my relief was felt, if not immediately, then by the next day. I would recommend Dr. Kahn in a minute to anyone!!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

I had been getting cortisone shots through the radiology departments either VGH or RJH depending on where they had a radiologist to do the procedure. The problem with that was never knowing where or when, or who was doing the injection. Even having the letter go to the wrong address and worse the injection was put where the piece of paper said not where it needed to be. Dr Kahn has a much better and more sensible approach, use the tools he has and his knowledge to treat the problem. Yes it takes more time and patience but the results are fantastic. Much better than the hit and miss I dealt with before. When the radiologist missed it the 3 month wait period for the next opportunity was excruciating. I am more than grateful to have the consistency of one physician with a plan to give me quality care, and as pain free as possible. We are working together so I can benefit.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017