Ratings for Dr. Chien-Hung Jack Lee

Lee is supposed to be a Kids Dentist, yet he has a very poor attitude with parents. He forces anestesia as well as laughing gas. He humiliated my wife in front of our 4 year old son and assistants, saying that we are torturing our son. He couldn't handle my son crying and stopped the procedure. We immediately discontinued service with him and now go to a dentist in Anaheim Hills where they are highly professional, have newer equipment and tools as well as cater to children. They genuinely care for the child as well as parents concerns. Dr Hung has an overall negative attitude and is very rude to say the least. I am extreemly happy with my new dentist and sorry for making the mistake of going to Dr Hung. I would never recommend this dentist. He doesn't belong in the professional medical care business. He would be better working in a lab where there is no personal contact.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012