Ratings for Dr. D Winkle

You could not ask for a better surgeon or a kinder and gentle man. Jane was wonderful, and a delight to speak with . Jane kept me updated at all times. Dr.Winkle was very attentive while I was in the hospital.I could not have asked for better care.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Our son had to have emergency surgery for a post op bleed and we were lucky enough to have Dr. Winkle on call that night. Very kind and confident. We would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Felt very comfortable with Dr Winkle. He is very confident and so down to earth I never doubted him for a moment. Jane is SO lovely! She even called just to let me know my family doctor would be assisting Dr Winkle because she figured I'd be happy to know - which I was!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Dr.Winkle was recommended by a peri-operative Registered Nurse. I too being a peri-operative Registered Nurse would also recommend this surgeon. Jane, his office staff is lovely and very professional to deal with. Both are gentle and kind. Thank-you for caring for me.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Very personable and professional in performing endoscopy and colonoscopy. You will like him the instant you meet him. Jane is equally personable and friendly. If you must deal with doctors and their staffs, these are the two you want. Thank you to both.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

This man saved my dad's life. I am forever grateful.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Had hernia repair and would highly recommend Dr Winkle

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

He is the absolute best.Great listener, explains things thoroughly takes the time to do this. Jane is asbolute best as well love them both to pieces.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014