Ratings for Dr. Terran Strang

I was recommended to go to him by a friend. She said he was great. Well, he wasn't. He was Rude, Arrogant and condescending. I assumed he was having a bad day so I went back because everyone has bad days once in a while. Sadly he was the same way. My filling fell out a week after getting it done and he tried to tell me it was a different tooth so he charged me again for a whole new filling. The chart and the assistant even said it was the same tooth and he said No it was written down wrong. So I had to pay for the same tooth out of pocket. Never again. Poor work and poor attitude.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Dr. Strang was recommended to me by a friend. Will be passing this recommendation on to everyone I know! On time, gentle, very knowledgeable and explains everything thoroughly. Shocked by the reviews that called him condescending and rude. found him to be extremely personable and excellent with my kids! Great experience!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

I am ......correction....Was terrified of dentists....However with this Dr and his staff...I am afraid no longer. Well Done!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Found Dr. Strand to be very rude asked him a question and ignored me. Also almost shouted out that I had to keep my teeth clean, I had been unwell for sometime. He, could be heard all over the clinic. Arrogant and rude.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Dr. Strang was very thorough and willing to answer all of my questions. He was very friendly and staff was very welcoming too! Great experience. Our family will be returning!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Not sure if it was a bad day- but Dr. Strang, in my opinion, appeared to be highly unpersonable and almost condescending. The rest of the staff (hygenist and front desk) was welcoming and friendly. Will not be returning to see Dr. Strang.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Took my 4 year old in for cleaning and tooth ache. He ended up needing quite a bit of work done. Dr Strang made sure he was always comfortable and obviously felt safe to come back with no hesitation. Highly recommend for children.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

I found Dr Strang very rushed. He was not rude but I felt him not personable at all. Did not explain what he was doing and overall seemed very rushed and uninterested. Most dentists I have gone to take a second to speak and acknowledge me and I don't felt he did. Maybe was just a bad day, who knows. But don't think I will be going back

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Best dentist in lloyd. only place that direct bills.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Dr. Strang is incredibly thorough and explains everything he's doing. He's so nice and personable and was awesome with my son who now keeps asking when he gets to go back to the dentist again! lol The office does direct billing and yes, Dr. Strang is pretty darn nice to look at too! Hehehe Highly, highly recommend him to anyone looking for a new family dentist.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013