Ratings for Dr. Terran Strang

Came for the direct billing. Best dentist I’ve ever seen. Quick and on time. Hygeniest was gentle and good with the kids. Staff friendly. Great experience.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Will be not going back. Dentist didnt smile and wasnt friendly but that wasnt the biggest problem. Lady at the front desk was no help at all when i asked about my fillings. Rolled her eyes lots and didnt have a friendly tone. Made me feel an inch tall. Miserable people at that place.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Always on time and great with my kids! Have been going to Dr. Strang for 3 years and will continue to go back.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

Rude and judgmental, wouldn't recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

I was recommended to go to him by a friend. She said he was great. Well, he wasn't. He was Rude, Arrogant and condescending. I assumed he was having a bad day so I went back because everyone has bad days once in a while. Sadly he was the same way. My filling fell out a week after getting it done and he tried to tell me it was a different tooth so he charged me again for a whole new filling. The chart and the assistant even said it was the same tooth and he said No it was written down wrong. So I had to pay for the same tooth out of pocket. Never again. Poor work and poor attitude.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Dr. Strang was recommended to me by a friend. Will be passing this recommendation on to everyone I know! On time, gentle, very knowledgeable and explains everything thoroughly. Shocked by the reviews that called him condescending and rude. found him to be extremely personable and excellent with my kids! Great experience!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

I am ......correction....Was terrified of dentists....However with this Dr and his staff...I am afraid no longer. Well Done!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Found Dr. Strand to be very rude asked him a question and ignored me. Also almost shouted out that I had to keep my teeth clean, I had been unwell for sometime. He, could be heard all over the clinic. Arrogant and rude.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Dr. Strang was very thorough and willing to answer all of my questions. He was very friendly and staff was very welcoming too! Great experience. Our family will be returning!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Not sure if it was a bad day- but Dr. Strang, in my opinion, appeared to be highly unpersonable and almost condescending. The rest of the staff (hygenist and front desk) was welcoming and friendly. Will not be returning to see Dr. Strang.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015