You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mervin Lee

My husband was very impressed with Dr. M. Lee. He took time to explain details to my husband, Also, helpful to provide the necessary medications. He looks like a caring Doctor . Glad that my husband went to see him. Thank you Dr.M Lee for your wonderful service. March 2016

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Very caring to patient. Spent enough time to discuss his care plan with me.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

I have been Dr Mervin Lee's patient for years. He is patient and knowledgable. He spends enough time to explain my medical conditions and treatments.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013

Dr. Lee was very open, easy to talk to, thorough, very helpful, respectful, and seemed vary knowledgeable

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

Dr. Mervin Lee's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband was very impressed with Dr. M. Lee. He took time to explain details to my husband, Also, helpful to provide the necessary medications. He looks like ..."

March 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very caring to patient. Spent enough time to discuss his care plan with me."

October 29, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V3N0" to "V5H 2E4". Address has been updated from "None" to "5000 Kingsway". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16044329222".

June 3, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Mervyn" to "Mervin"

September 22, 2013