Ratings for Dr. Kerrie Schwandt

Dr. Schwandt is not only a great doctor but she is very conscientious of her staff's and patients' comfort. She creates an atmosphere that is relaxed and welcoming.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Dr. Schwandt is friendly, experienced and her staff provides excellent service

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Since Clearview has begun I have been a patient. Dr. Kerrie is my favorite and I think she's done a great job. Her staff is amazing and I won't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Everyone was very professional and they provide exceptional customer service . The facility is state of the art!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Very easy to book appointments. Have dropped in a couple times for foreign object/eye infections & didn't have to wait. Fabulous after care for laser surgery. Great with kids too!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

Almost always able to book an appointment that is convenient and usually not too long of a wait. The front desk is always so professional, helpful and knowledgeable. they provide lots of guidance when selecting new frames.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Dr. Schwandt will take good care of you, and they have a great selection of frames.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Schwandt since she opened her practice, and I have had fantastic service! She is always willing to talk with me and figure out what is wrong, and is willing to fix any issues that I have. Even glasses purchased elsewhere are fixed no questions. The office is open and inviting, and has the best selection in town! Dr. Schwandt is very caring, and truly goes above and beyond to help out her patients and her community.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Had exam, got glasses, couldn't see properly. Went elsewhere, wasn't correct prescription. They were unwilling to correct this error, so I go elsewhere now.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2014

I had laser surgery in 2012, had poor vision in one eye due to dryness. I was interested in punctal plugs however my own eye doc didn't insert plugs. I initially booked to see Dr. Schwandt just for plugs. Dr S gave me temp plugs & educated me on ways to improve my vision (drops, oils, etc). I will now only see her & will take my son to her when he needs his first exam!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013