Ratings for Dr. Stephen Strigler

I was shocked to hear of the allegation against him. They are not proven in court as far as I know. Dr. Strigler is simply the best doctor I have known. I avoided getting a family doctor for so many years in part because he ran the walk in clinic in my neighbourhood. Strigler is super smart, researches your case, and makes the right diagnosis, and/or refers you to the right specialist. For example, the dermatologist he referred me to complemented Strigler on his accurate diagnosis. Strigler was also very helpful getting me into see a specialist at Toronto Western without having to queue in Emerg all day. My experience has been nothing but excellent.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

I will start by saying that everything in my gut tells me that the allegations against him HAVE to be wrong. Anyone who has ever been treated by Dr. Strigler will agree with this 100%. Anyone who knows this mans brilliance and professionalism!! There is no better diagnostician. He is the kind of doctor Hollywood glamorizes. The one who digs deeper than just treating symptoms. I don’t know the details, I don’t need to. All I know is that the loss of this mans talents to the system is truly tragic. All one needs to do is read few of these reviews, if this incident causes Dr. Strigler to stop practicing there will be lives lost, or serious illnesses missed. It’s truly sad to think about.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Dr. Strigler provided me a great care and was extremely helpful, careful and professional when I got pregnant in spring. He even had the clinic to call me to check my status when he was off duty. I gave a birth to a healthy child last week, I just went to see the doctor to say thank you and found out about the allegations. I truly hope he will come back soon.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

I miss Dr. Strigler. He's been my doctor for over 10 years, and treated countless of my friends and neighbours. He is knowledgable, respectful, gentle, and truly caring. He always made time for me (even when maybe I was being a bit of a hypochondriac) and followed through with additional appointments to provide me with the best care. Thanks for everything so far, and I hope you come back soon! HG

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

I do not trust the allegations one bit. dr strigler is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. But again this is the world we live in. IF proven not guilty, I truly hope he sues the person making blasphemous allegations because of implications this event would have caused to his career and family . My experience with Dr strigler has been superb.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Dr. Strigler has been my doctor for 9 years. He has always been professional and insightful and treated everyone with the utmost respect. It is very hard to believe the allegations. Innocent until proven guilty....but in this day and age, His career and life is already ruined even if innocent.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

I write this now after the sexual assault allegations although my experiences with Dr Strigler have nothing to do with it. My home doctor has told me twice (without knowing who prescribed the medication) that the wrong type antibiotics was given to me. He seems a bit loose with the prescription pad although the sexual assault surprises me. He also does not know how to remove stitches.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Myself and my 2 daughters have been seeing him for several years. I simply DO NOT TRUST THE ALLEGATIONS as he has many times performed several private tests and was always extremely careful and proper. He is the best physician and they removed a life saving doctor from helping the public by taking him away. I cannot stop thinking about the impact on our community. This doctor was one of and his care cannot be replaced. I am in morning. Dr. Strigler is a genius. PLEASE PLEASE do something to reinstate him.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr. Strigler saved my son's life,with his knowledge,patient care, thoroughness . I just don't have words to show how much I appreciate the treatment he gave to both my son and daughter. A very special doctor! To treat him in the media as though he were already convicted is shameful. This man sees everyone, and is truly dedicated to his profession, and I hold him in the highest regard. I find this all quite baffling, and send him my best wishes, as there are always two sides to a he says she says story. The best diagnostician ever!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Those posting about the recent media coverage don't know Dr. Strigler. He is a brilliant brilliant physician! Nothng but professional...always! I have seen him for years! He was charged....not convicted. It is wrong to review him based on media coverage when you never got to see how great he is in person!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017