Ratings for Dr. Harpaul Singh

Horrible dentist - horrible service - can't believe he has a licence

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

This dentist is dying for insurance money. They even charged insurance company for oral hygiene instructions. Punctuality is horrible. Had appointment for 630 and then they called at 535 to see if we can come at 6, which we said yes and ended up waiting till 7!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

This doctor is the most money hungry greedy dentist I have ever been to, he ruined my teeth, he did 5 fillings in one day on me where I didnt even have cavities, only to get as much money from my insurance as he could, if you want your mouth ruined, go to him. I wouldnt even give him a half a star.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

This is a great practice..Very thoughtful and all staff is wonderful. Dr. Singh is very caring to patient and family. Bedside manner wonderful.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

Dr. Singh is very knowledgeable and kind. He is sincere in his work and I fully trust his judgement. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great dentist.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

Dr. Singh is a great dentist! He took out my daughters tooth and she experienced no pain. This is the first dentist that she WANTS to go to! Great staff as well!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I was very happy with Dr. Harpaul Singhs gentle touch. Very nice doctor and staff.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

I have had a significant amount of dental work at the Malton Family Dental office of Dr. Singh. WOW what an amazing dentist. so professional. I did not experience any pain and would highly recommend both Dr Singh and Dr Kaur. The staff were great and made me feel very welcome.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Very professional dentist. Extremely happy with the Dr. Singh and his staff.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr. Singh is a great dentist! All his staff and the dentist himself is very helpful and caring. I totally recommend him to my family and friends!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015