Ratings for Dr. Bernie Balinsky

I've been going to Dr Balinsky for about 13 years and although dental work isn't exactly something I look forward to, Dr B and his staff always make it a super pleasant experience. As a self-employed person, I appreciate that he's always been aware of my budget concerns and doesn't insist on extra procedures unless they're needed. He's super experienced and knowledgeable but most of all, he's just a really nice guy and is very down to earth and hardworking, and he always remembers what we talked about the last time. I never feel like a stranger or an anonymous patient. His staff are all lovely too.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

I went to Bloor Dental Clinic and had the best experience.....The front desk staff are so nice and friendly, good looking too....cannot complaint :) Dr. Balinsky was very punctual and talk to me and explain everything in detail before going ahead with my broken filling.... The office is really close to the subway which makes it fantastic during rush hour traffic. I would recommend this office to anyone who wants outstanding care. Jeff

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Dr. Balinsky has been my dentist for over 11 years now. I find him to have impeccable beside manner, a great sense of humour and is always patient with me. I always feel comfotable letting him know if something doesn't feel right or if I'm feeling anxious about a cavity filling. :)I recommend Dr. Balinksy to anyone looking for a great dentist with a gentle touch.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012