Ratings for Dr. Ryan L. Ragle

Wonderful physician. I couldn't ask for more from a rheumatologist. Listens to me and gives me the level of care I need. Pleasant and thorough. Very nice office environment too. I always feel good about going to this office.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr. Ragle is compassionate, has excellent bedside manner and truly listens to his patients. I trust him completely. He is great about educating and making sure you are part of the decisions about your care. I am so happy that he's my doctor and would highly recommend him to anyone needing a rheumatologist.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

Very good - listens well, youngish, relates well to 'realities'... super thorough.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2013

Dr. Ragle is an outstanding provider who has exceeded all expectations. He is a knowledgable, personable MD with a drive to help his patients. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

I don't know if it's the whole clinic, or just Dr. Ragle. It is probably a combination. Dr. Ragle was vague and not informative during the first and last visit with him. There was no followup by him or his assistant. Any followup has been by me. I had to call everytime when the ball was dropped and I never received info I needed to do what I needed to do. I would usually wait a few weeks, until I got tired of waiting. They would do this with other offices and doctors he needed to contact for my case. There were always excuses for why the ball got dropped, but everytime? It's been a very poor experience with him and his office. This is the only Rheumatologist clinic in town, so there is a real problem finding a good one

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Dr. Ryan L. Ragle's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)