Ratings for Dr. Ali Milani

I have been seeing Dr. Milani for about 4 years and he is a good psychiatrist. He listens and does everything he can to help you medically. He gives great suggestions on books, websites and services related to your needs. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

For the past few years we have worked out a pretty good system. He asks me the same 5 questions, I give him the same 5 answers and he writes the script. I learned not to ask anything else of him because he never gives a straight answer and generally changes the subject back to his questions. Longest visit I had with him other than the first was 15 minutes. If you know what meds you need he is fine. If you are looking for help check someplace else.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

dr milani is a good psychiatrist. ive been in therapy and seeing drs for ten years and i appreciate his focus on medication and letting the therapist do her part in my mental health. he is thorough and, being a recovering addict, he respects my concerns regarding medication and side effects. i feel very comfortable with him and though he may seem distant and not personable, i appreciate his opinion and professionalism.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2013

Dr. Milani is a wonderful and caring doctor. He always makes time and works really hard to come up with the best medication cocktail in order to make me feel normal.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

He is an ok p-doc. He does offer some alternate med treatments so he has some merit as a p-doc. He is funny that he doesnt seem to take suggestions well; I.e. he refused my request to get a referral for psychotherapy (psychologist is free if referred to) and told me one time to deal with my anxiety by "stop worrying about it". Not the most professional way to help those who struggle with mood disorders like me.and yes, like above, kindof a robot and no talk therapy at all. 10 min visit, making sure symptoms are ok then thats it baby. He seems a little jaded. 5 out of 10.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2013

|He is not very accomadating doctor. he did not listen his to patience complaint.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

Has zero personality. Makes me feel very uncomfortable

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012