Ratings for Dr. George A. Patterson

I have been going to Dr. Patterson for over 10 years. He's very helpful and an expert in his field. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

The staff was terrific, but I was very disappointed with Dr. Patterson. My first visit was okay; my second visit was a huge disappointment. When he came back in the room after testing the prescription of my glasses, I asked him if he noticed that they were bifocals and he said no. (Normally I wouldn't care very much, but we had gone through the same exchange at my first appointment one year earlier. Shouldn't bifocals have been noted on my chart?) He gave me a much-needed prescription for new glasses... and when I looked at it more closely at home, I realized that he had neglected to give me a prescription for bifocals. I had to call the office twice to get it straightened out. During the second phone call, I spoke directly w/Dr. P., who said he was surprised I have bifocals because I'm in only my 20s and asked how long I've had them. I didn't end up ordering new glasses because after that I didn't trust that his Rx was right. I will not return to his office.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010

Dr. George A. Patterson's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bethesda, MD