Ratings for Dr. Oleg Livshin

Best doctor on planet Earth!!! Thank you so much Dr. Livshin! He got me back on my feet. I'm a young male, been through a lot of negative experiences in my short life, but Dr. Livshin took time to listen to me when nobody else did, he took care of my mom when she battled cancer for 7 years. There are so many great things I could write abut Dr. Livshin, that I would have to write a book about him and the staff. He is like role model to me. Once again thank you so much Dr. Livshin!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Although the wait time is usually very long, he is the best doctor I ever had and he understands me and has a great sense of humor.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Although wait times are long, Dr. Livshin is very knowledgeable and helpful. He has been my GP for over 20 years!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Doctor Oleg Livshin with a big kind heart and a great experience. For each patient he has the time and therefore have to wait. But it is better to wait and get professional help from an experienced doctor than not waiting in line for two minutes to listen to an uneducated doctor who is interesting only in your OHIP card!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Amazing family physician! Despite the long wait at times, he truly cares about his patients and always listens to all problems and concerns. Always sends me for tests just to be safe, if there are conflicting results, calls resonantly to do a second set of tests. Dr Livshin is very professional, has excellent experience and knowledge. I would greatly recommend him to all my family. For such a terrific Dr I also don't mind waiting.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013