Ratings for Dr. Philip Luke

Amazing Dr. Could tell I was nervous and helped reassure me. Great bedside manner. Very current on medical procedures.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr. Luke picked up my case when the system failed to recognize how rapidly my vision was degrading. He got me an immediate MRI and into the neurosurgical queue at VGH. What could have taken weeks, took mere days. What could have left me unable to drive or even read was averted. My vision is perfect now. I am so thankful that he saw my urgent need and championed my case.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

This doc treated my mother like she had nothing wrong hetold her she was not bleeding and not in pain or danger when really she was dying with ttp and needed to get air lifted to VGH he figured she should go by ambulance from comox to naniamo across the ferry. Luckliy he is not in charge she could have died if it was up to him what a joke!! He should lose his job.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016