Ratings for Dr. Daryl Wile

The best Dr. Specialist I have ever seen. Extremely knowledgable, patient and understanding with a sincere demeanour. I left feeling like I was in the best hands possible. How wonderful to be listened to and understood without feeling rushed.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Dr. Wile is great in all the important areas. I don't mind waiting given that he spends a lot of time with me and I'm sure he does for others as well. He is extremely thorough, knowledgeable and easy to speak with. He is sincere and compassionate. I recommend him to others that live with Parkinson's. I have improved significantly with Dr. Wile's expertise, compared to my last specialist who spent 15 minutes with me on average.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Absolutely amazingly! Can diagnose rare neurological disorders that no one else would, and won't dismiss any symptoms. Staff is fantastic, and spouses are always considered.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Really appreciate how thorough he was, he carefully made sure I understood my healing process.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr Wile was very thorough and informative. Caring. Would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Brutal! Waited over one hour after the scheduled appointment time on the first visit, 55 minutes on the second. Receptionists are rude on the phone and need some people skills!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Dr. Wile is amazing at what he does - very thorough, extremely knowledgeable, and caring. Has been a very good experience and I can't recommend him enough.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Dr Wile is very knowledgeable in the area of Parkinson's Disease. He keeps up to date with the latest research and treatments and is very easy to talk to. I.W.C.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

Dr. Wile is very thorough in his questions to gain past history of my case. His physical exam was also standard but done with care and questioning to gain better understanding. Dr. Wile was also compassionate and genuine. I have recommended him to my family twice since I have seen him. L.C.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015