Ratings for Dr. Ghassan Dally

I saw him today with my kids. He was wonderful and did not just give antibiotics like other walkin clinics. He explained everything to us. I wish he was still taking patients because my kids liked him better than their own family doctor.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr Dally is my Family Dr. As a Family Doctor he is really amazing. Very Punctual: If you have an appointment at 10:00, you are in the patient room for 10:00. He also tries his best to give you the best care he can, is thorough and is professionally compassionate and caring. He is human, and is susceptible to stress, especially during walk in busy peak times. Overall he is a great Dr.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

He doesn't know cyanide poisoning & tried to finish w/o assessing my choking episode. He just tried to make me go to Emergency hospital. (See the previous post that complained him not assessing stomach pain bcz it's not Emergency. What's an own contradiction?)

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

I went to West Mississauga medical because I had stomach pain. Dr. Ghassan Dally told me this is not emergency so I should go see my own family doctor. He said walk in clinic is designed for people have emergency, so he refuse to do anything for me. I don't know if this is how a doctor should treat a patient. I also don't know what he said is true about walk in clinic is only for ppl have emergency. If I have that kind of emergency, I would go to hospital emergency service. I don't think that he is a doctor have the professionalism. I don't know if he is a good doctor or not, but as being a human being. He is certainly not a good person.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

He's my walk in doctor, he is quick to the point asks the right questions knows the answers and doesn't waste time and always tells you when he is available again in case you need to come back especially around holiday times. I wish he was my family doctor.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Excellent doctor. Caring and compassionate. Short wait times at his walk in clinic. I've been a repeat customer and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Saw him at a walk in clinic. Very helpful. Was also refreshingly thorough and personable. Would go back again

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014