Ratings for Dr. Nancy O'Neil

Arrived 10 minutes late due to traffic problems. Secretary asked me to reschedule even though not a single soul in waiting room. Wasn't even interested in knowing why. My visit would have taken max 10 minutes!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

This amazing doctor helped my daughter when no other doctor listened to me. She is knowledgable, kind and truly wants to help her patient. My daughter has a medical condition for years, she has seen many doctors but nobody listened to my concerns as a mother. She did!!!! And she went out of her way to help my girl. One of the best doctors and most caring human being in our city.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

I have been to see Dr. O'Neil a few times over last 15 years and she is amazing. She definitely knows her specialty and then some. I went to see her about my plantar fasciitis this time and she knew right away that I had injured my ankle 5 months before without me saying a word. Would definitely recommend her. And her office staff is wonderful, friendly and very helpful. An office that is always on time, efficient, friendly and knowledgable. That is why I am still going 15 years later.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

Very good doctor. She asked a lot of questions and offered explanations for everything. Her recomendations were realistic and sensible. Would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

I have seen her for various foot issues and she is amazing.I had very bad plantar fascitis and she has completely healed me. My daughter had ingrown toe nails from ballet and she operated and fixed them. She explains everything and never rushes you. I have recommended others to her and they have been very impressed. I only wish she was a family doctor too!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013