You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Eugene J. Gosy

Very knowledgeable. Will work with you until he can figure out what the best solution is for your problem. Sometimes the office seems crowded, but what office isn't? Great staff who tries hard. Definitely a great doctor!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Dr is not flexible likes to see people suffer very unfair!!!

Submitted June 3, 2015

For some odd reason some of my medicine showed up in a tox now I got cut off what didn't show!! ! I take all my meds!A meritox must have made a mistake now I'm screwed. I'm getting blood work done somebody will pay for this mistake.... I have done nothing wrong.they don't even gibe me a Chance.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

This doctor turned my child away from a hospital emergency room saying she was hysterical. Within Less than 2 days later she was sent to another hospital with a blockage in her intestine and bleeding that required several blood transfusions and infusions!

Submitted May 5, 2015

Dr Gosy has been my dr for ten years.He ls the best dr i every had.Very smart down to earth and caring.He is a dr that will actually talk to you and not rush you out of the office like must drs.People just dont understand pain management.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

he and the staff is rude and very unhappy at their job.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

Dr Gosy himself is a caring doc and most of his staff are also but for the 2nd time now Ive seen this NP who shouldnt be working with patients who come in with pain because she is NOT compassionate what so ever, she doesnt listen, she doesnt examine you, she cuts you off, she just doesnt care how much pain youre in or what you can or cant do physically. This is the 2nd time Ive seen her and both times shes open her office door and walked out and disappeared leaving me wondering what just happened. She was more concerned to make sure I did my drug test then the reason I was there and she expressed it a few times. I will never ever see this woman again no matter how desperate for trigger point injection i am from a lot of pain. The 1st time I saw her I was there to get a return back to work note and she didnt even discuss anything about returning back to work so after the 30 secs she spent with me she opened her office door to walk out and I asked her what about my return back to work note and her response was " oh well just go back to work " i was appailed because i needed a note and she just took off so at check out I asked for my note and she had to be called to give me the note. 1st time I let it go but 2nd time and same horrible bedside manner shes never touching me again. She needs to be reported and I cant wait to see the note she wrote on me because if she documented that she did some exam on me im reporting her to the board.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

I have been with Dr. Gosy for almost five years now. He is available for an appointment, although it may take a couple of months to get in to see him. When you do, you will be very satisfied with his calm manner and caring demeanor. He helped me in my Worker's Comp case when the insurance company's lawyers tried to give me a 7% disability rating by being honest and fair with his findings. I have been seen by three different nurses and decided to stay with the one who had the most empathy toward my situation which is terrible, all over chronic pain. One nurse I didn't care for at all and I reported her to Dr. Gosy. She had no empathy what so ever and people like her shouldn't even be there. The staff has been great and the office is ran very efficiently. Dr. Gosy was the only doctor willing to prescribe the stronger medications that are needed for the pain level I had and will continue to have the rest of my life. That is why it is called chronic pain. I would recommend this practice, but you'd better listen and follow the rules exactly as they are stated or you will be out. They don't play games when treating people with serious pain.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Why is no one looking at the dentist that use drugs with their pts. during and after dental surgery? Why are these dentist's not all over the news with their past convicted charges? If these medications are concerning, why are the pharmaceutical companies allowed to sell them? Who authorized the pharmaceutical companies to put these drugs on the market? We all appreciate the government is investigating numerous concerns. Why is the process for these officials to enter and exit into the office harsh? The staff is young men and woman who are trying to make a living and pay their bills. If pts. were present, what a shock to have such a harsh experience for a Neurologist that they have faith in his protocol. He may have saved their lives. We can only hope at a minimum the process of entry and exit be reviewed. I heard a wise elderly pt. say " this is the BEST doctor in the word". Respect is a gift that we all need to pass forward to the next generation.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Gosh and Debbie Hayden for years. They r very through and help me deal with my pain. There is no cure for pain When someone is in pain all they can do is find a good Dr. to h err l.p. them manage it. I highly recommend them both..

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Dr. Eugene J. Gosy's Credentials

• Semmelweis Orvostudomanyi Egyetem (Peter Pazmany Univ), Budapest (Grad. 1984)

Unicare
Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Very knowledgeable. Will work with you until he can figure out what the best solution is for your problem. Sometimes the office seems crowded, but what office i..."

August 4, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr is not flexible likes to see people suffer very unfair!!!"

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "For some odd reason some of my medicine showed up in a tox now I got cut off what didn't show!! ! I take all my meds!A meritox must have made a mistake now I'm..."

May 29, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This doctor turned my child away from a hospital emergency room saying she was hysterical. Within Less than 2 days later she was sent to another hospital with..."

May 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Gosy has been my dr for ten years.He ls the best dr i every had.Very smart down to earth and caring.He is a dr that will actually talk to you and not rush y..."

April 9, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Stay away from this group of rude, nasty drug pushers."

December 22, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "he and the staff is rude and very unhappy at their job."

October 11, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr Gosy himself is a caring doc and most of his staff are also but for the 2nd time now Ive seen this NP who shouldnt be working with patients who come in with ..."

October 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been with Dr. Gosy for almost five years now. He is available for an appointment, although it may take a couple of months to get in to see him. When you ..."

September 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Why is no one looking at the dentist that use drugs with their pts. during and after dental surgery? Why are these dentist's not all over the news with their ..."

September 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Gosh and Debbie Hayden for years. They r very through and help me deal with my pain. There is no cure for pain When someone is in pain a..."

September 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you Dr Gosy and Debbie H. I would not have any quality of life without them."

September 15, 2014
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I have no issues. Sometimes treatment works, sometimes it doesn't. I think that most people don't understand that it is up to the patient to work WITH the staff..."

September 13, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=354'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

March 10, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=354'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 5, 2014