Ratings for Dr. Rosalyn Fung

Avoid at all costs. Self absorbed and only have self interests at hand.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

Rosalyn is amazing! She is caring, kind, enthusiastic, & helps get to the heart of what's going on. Although she is not a psychologist anymore, I wanted to highlight that working with her is worth every penny. She has helped me move forward in a new direction I never dreamed possible. Yes, she has a lot of social media - but it's all joyful & inspiring. So grateful for her insights!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Dr. Fung has helped me more than I can verbalize. I have no idea what her social media is like but working with her one on one has changed my life in a big way and I am so grateful I found her. In my lifetime I have worked with 3 therapists and Dr. Fung is by far the most effective and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Self promotion is all she's interested in. Her social media is nauseating. Find a real psychologist this one doesn't even have real credentials.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Well she's not a doctor is she. She's also the most self absorbed person I've ever met. Every darn post and video is about HERSELF. worst therapist I've ever seen. What a disappointment.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017