Ratings for Dr. B Rizk

Dr Rezk was informative, and very sweet and helpful. Unfortunately, that's not who you will deal with. His staff is quite a different story. You will deal primarily with one person, the nurse practioner, Ruth. I hope that you don't have a job, or prior commitments, because she expects that you be able to answer the phone at her beckon call. Leaving a message is not enough, however, expect to call and leave 3 to 5 messages before she returns your call. Sometimes, this is par for the course with fertility. What's not ok, is being berated about having a job, and responsibilities and not being able to talk at a moment's notice. Also, when dealing with Ruth, it's a good idea to have some sort of background in pharmacy processing. I actually do, and still I struggled. By the end of one cycle, I was out over a thousand dollars, was stressed beyond belief, and started having trouble at work. (Because I was spending so much of my time on the phone with the pharmacy, the insurance, and the doctor's office.) Btw, none of that is actually my problem. Let me clarify. When you are paying for a service, such as a doctor's treatment, normally, they will take care of all of this "backstage" noise. In other clinics, I usually might have a few conversations with a billing clerk, possibly a nurse, there may be a question here or there, but not the everyday conversations about my formulary I have been forced to become accustomed to. Oh, and if there was a question, it was left on my voicemail with no issue. Also, I don't even have enough time to go into the appointments never starting on time. I could write a separate review on that subject. One time, I didn't get in until a full hour and a half had gone by. There's something very wrong with this office.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr Rizk made it possible for us to have our beautiful twins. He rekindled the hope after we have up almost completely. He did a great job . His skill , knowledge and personal approach are not matched .

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017