Ratings for Dr. Sarah Facca

So knowledgeable and helpful! She listens to my concerns and is encouraging. Look forward to seeing her!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

She was not helpful at all with any of my medical issues. She seemed cold and rude. Not easy to talk to. Stuck up.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

It is like Groundhog day. Every time I see her we start at the beginning of my first visit with her. I feel she has no trust in me, and she treats me like I am a drug addict. If you dont agree with what she wants you to do then she shuts down. She does not like to treat anyone who requires any amount of drugs to be able to get through the day. She should be a child doctor, that way she does not have to prescribe anything that has to do with narcotics. I always feel like i am taking up her valuable time.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Dr Facca has been a pleasure to have as a doctor. She cares about her patients and has kept on top of all my treatments and test results.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

We moved to Thunder Bay in 2011 and didn't have a Family Doctor. We heard about Dr. Facca, became patients of her and have been extremely pleased with her and her staff. She's very kind, caring and thorough - a one of a kind Dr who calls you at home if there is any problems. A real gem!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014