Ratings for Dr. Aneesa Iqbal

Doctor Aneesa is the greatest doctor that I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. Her compassion, patience and warmth as well as her knowledge and expertise is second to none. She helped me throughout my pregnancy and also with my women's issues. Her diagnosis and treatments have always been correct and prompt. She moved clinics to one about 45 minutes away from my home and I did not hesitate to follow her there. She is highly recommended by myself and all of my family members.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

She encompasses everything a doctor should be and more but very few are..she is caring, genuine, doesn't rush and extremely thorough. She genuinely cares which is such a rarity.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr Aneesa is highly qualified and compassionate doctor. Had a great experience dealing with her. She provided great level of care.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

I have seen a number of Doctors over the yeays but Dr Aneesa is by far the most patient, careing and compassionate Dr I have ever had. She is also one of the most knowledgeable. I have followed her to her new clinic, even though its a hour drive away as she is such a good doctor.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

We followed Dr Aneesa from one surgery to another. She is patient, kind and caring. She never rushes you and listens with compassion. She is very understanding and supportive. She has moved too far away for us to follow this time. Shame we will miss her. She is an awesome doctor. Hard to replace.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Excellent doctor with vast knowledge & Treats with utmost care & compassion.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

Excellent compassionate dr , good medical knowledge , great with children

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Excellent doctor with vast knowledge of medical filed for the patient.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr. Aneesa is an excellent doctor with a lot of knowledge and is very compassionate

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Great doctor with vast knowledge. Treats with utmost care & compassion. Our whole family attends and we would travel any distance to consult with her.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014