Ratings for Dr. Michael Dove

I have been with this dentist for over 10 years. They are very friendly and professional. Dr. Dove is knowledgeable, upfront and to the point with every procedure. I highly recommend their work. The new office is very modern looking with all new equipment to help aid in the process.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Two weeks ago I had a tooth removed and it was very infected as per his words. He did not send me home with any pain meds or antibiotics . I have suffered for 2 weeks now and went back to his office today and his nurse said that I have very angry gums he comes in and says that everything looks really good. This dentist should of never had taken this tooth out and should of taken an extra before extracting this tooth. Sure don't know what kind of dentist he is. I should of been on IV meds as he knew my history. I will never go back to this man again. I had to phone his weekend relief dentist and they tried to give me a double dose of antibiotics and now I have a very inflamed esophoghis and stomach what is wrong with these people.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Very friendly staff. Very knowledgeable. I have always had a good experience in this office and I am a nervous patient when it comes to dentistry.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

Great experience everytime! Staff are very friendly! I look forward going to every appointment. The new office looks amazing!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Not pleased, paid $150.00 for a consult only to be told that I have to go back with hubby (not just one of us) to be told about all the extensive work that needed to be done. They would not talk money until we both showed up..This is a selling/closing technique that I found insulting to my intelligence. You asked us to come in, we did with our daughter...and now you wanted another appt to close us...I was offended that you could not tell us how much 2 crowns would be after the first appt...And I will be getting a second opinion on a root canal on a tooth that has never see a cavity or trouble...I felt insulted!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I have been a patient with Dr. Dove since 1989 and I highly recommend him and his staff, if you are looking for a dentist in Barrie please call their office. They are all amazing and it is clear this attitude comes the management style in his office. They are compassionate professionals and they go out of their way to accommodate your needs. I highly recommend Dr. Dove's dental office.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I am very afraid of the dentist. Dr. Dove and his staff made me feel so comfortable and put some of my fears to rest. They offered sedation for my dental appointment. It was amazing! I no longer have to worry about having work done. I go to sleep and when I wake up everything is done and his work is amazing! I would recommend his office to every body

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013