Ratings for Dr. Nitin Sarin

He is an excellent doctor, on time, very gentle, very sensitive. Amazing experience with him!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

I had my colonoscopy done by Dr. Sarin at NYG. He was very nice and patient, he explained the procedure and made me feel very comfortable. I was out in no time. All the nurses and anestiotiologist were great. Thank you!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

He was the best. I've had 5 appointments and never had a problem. He was polite and informative.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

At first I though he was a good professional doctor, but that change not long after I saw his behaviour when my health issue got worst. I had previous specialist before him( I moved a lot) and all of hem were easy to reach any time if I needed because they know how my situation can change and I can not always get an appointment, one of them even gave me his email so I can discuss any changes. Dr Sirin told me to call him any time if the pain came back and when I did he was impossible to reach I told the receptionist(rude) to let him know that the treatment wasn't working and every time she said that he will call, but he never did.When I asked for an email the receptionist was so surprised and said we never do that we don't provide Dr's email. My family doctor is there whenever I need her, if there's something she will directly call me, my mom's oncologist provided his email and told her if she can not call just email him, so I really don't understand why is it impossible to get in touch with this specialist, who he think he is ?

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

Dr Sarin was extremely professional when I was sent to his office for GI issues. In his initial appt, he talked to me about my symptoms and explained the procedure that I was scheduled for. The procedure went well and in our post procedure meeting he determined the problem and treated me for it. This office is extremely busy but I do understand why his time is limited with patients. In order to receive the excellent treatment available to so many people, come prepared with questions and be prepared to wait. I did have an adverse reaction to some of my meds and he did see me in his office and made the right recommendation. This office is literally a mini hospital. The office and medical staff was great and I felt at ease knowing Dr. Sarin is more than qualified and educated as a specialist.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

He needs to work on his communication skills and bedside manner. If you're going to see him, first do your research, bring a list of specific questions to ask, and get someone to come with you (who isn't feeling ill) to make sure your questions are being answered.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

He forgets his appointments, not ethical at all! when I followed up with his secretary, she told me that doctor will contact me in 24 hours. I called the following day and she said doctor will call me only if he feels it's necessary! I was given an appointment but the day of appointment, doctor was on a trip and nobody informed me! It looks like there is no supervision in Canada on specialist so they easily play with lives of their patients!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014