Ratings for Dr. Clinton J. Schlenker

LOVE HIM - he is funny, kind, respectful, knowledgeable, friendly and thorough. He does not put the patient down and he really listens. He is not an alarmist and focuses on the reason that the patient is in the office, and not on his own agenda. LOVE HIM!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Schlenker for the past three years at the recommendation of a friend. He surpased my expectations, making me feel comfortable and for the first time I was 100 percent honest with my physician -- Im not your average patient. Best doctor that I have ever had. Excellent bedside manner. Office staff is only average but I gave him a score of 5 above because that's certainly not Dr.Schlenkers fault.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

Very personable and considerate. Listened and advised. Great bedside manner. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

i saw him for the first time today. really like him. perhaps the best doctor i have ever seen.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012