Ratings for Dr. Richard L. Parsanko

Dr. Parsanko and his staff are amazing. My wife and I are glad to visiting them for last 2 years. My son who is Dental School Student discovered and introduced Dr. Richard Parsanko to us.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

On time - no wait, friendly helpful staff who go beyond what's expected. Hygienistand Dr who are professional in every way. I had many questions and they listened and offered helpful solutions. I especially like Dr Parsanko's non aggressive approach to dentistry. Can't rate them more highly!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

This is a first class facility with excellent service. I am a winter visitor and required quick response for a procedure. All of the staff I met were competent and friendly. Dr. Parsanko was friendly, very competent, gentle and articulate in explaining the procedure. His assistant was equally capable, gentle and friendly. I recommend Dr. Parsanko and his associates to anyone looking for a great dentist.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Dr. Parsanko and staff are very professional and polite. They are very punctual with their appointments and don't keep you waiting around to be seen.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

Dr. Parsanko has extensive experience, is very professional, provides honest, reliable information to his patients and is superbly skilled in dentestry.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Everyone is kind, punctual, remembered and professional. Love this place and great teeth!!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Great first time experience! Haven't been in to a dentist in a while and was very impressed. I will be back to keep these teeth clean!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Dr. Parsanko, Anna and everyone else at the office have proved to the medical profession that timely and personal service can be provided on a routine basis. For example, I have seen their waiting room but have rarely spent any time in it. They operate on time so there is no need to sit around and wait. From the minute you arrive to the moment you leave, they make you feel like you are their most important patient. Strange as it may sound, I always look forward to my next trip to the dentist.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Not a fan of most dentists, but this place is so professional, on time, very attentive to your needs, and just makes you feel extremely comfortable everytime I go. Changing my experiences with dental work! Would recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Dr. Parsanko and his staff provided the best experience for my 3 and 5 year old boys. They're excited to come to see him and the hygenists. The office is beautiful and comfortable . Have recommended him in the past and will continue to do so in the future.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015