Ratings for Dr. Diane L. Baird

Dr. Baird is ok. Not stellar, but fine. Her front office staff, however, is both rude and incompetent. I agree with the other posters: if you live in Eugene, find someone else.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

It was the most awful experience that I've ever had. I had never wanted to leave a review for any doctor, excepting this one. If I knew her reviews were that bad, I would have had changed to another doctor. REALLY be aware!!! No harm to ask for second opinion, and save you more money (even though you have insurance). I REALLY felt disrespected and deceived to see this doctor all the way through.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

Waited a LONG time in her waiting room and office itself. I told her I wanted to have a full skin cancer screening-- I almost felt like she looked at me like I was nuts!She looked my body over for 1 minute and it did not feel like she was looking very carefully. She declared that I was "fine." After, she asked me if I wanted to do anything about the acne on my face, which I've always had spots of. She wanted me on antibiotics and birth control, just like every other doctor... prescription after prescription instead of addressing root causes of the issue. I refused both, and she wrote me a prescription for "an antibiotic cream for acne". When I went to fill it,$85 w/ insurance. Not her fault probably, but this would be a talking point if I were a doctor. I looked it up and it turns out it's an ointment for rosacea, which I do not have and she never discussed. My appointment lasted roughly 7 minutes total.Is a friendly demeanor, and 15 minutes of time that much to ask for in a doctor?

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

I will highly reccomend her as very thorough with me and interested in my condition. She is very knowledgeable about her speciality and has a great personality. Easy to talk to and will draw out any problem areas you may be hesitant to talk about. I think she is great.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2008

Dr. made inacurate claims. Did not offer or support new technology.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2008

Very thorough and knowledgeable. Friendly and warm.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2007

Exam was quick, she overlooked two problem areas. Will not see her again.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2006

Dr. Diane L. Baird's Credentials

• University Of Hawaii John A. Burns School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)