Ratings for Dr. Victor Youssef

This doctor is useless and knows nothing he is in it for the money this doctor caused me to have major health problems I'm suing him ,his face appears on a skype screen and he often abandons his patient hes nuts and I think he has something against our Canadian people I almost died on his watch I'll see you in court dr victor fawzey Yousef.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2019

Not a good doctor at all. Rushes you out of his and is busy looking at his watch instead of paying attention to his patients. His hours a bad as wel. Opens late and closes early. Would not recommend at all. The only decent person working at his off is the receptionist Mary. Other than that his office is a waste of space.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2019

We just left Dr. Youssef as our family doctor. He's not a good doctor. He's always in a rush and you can't even talk to him about other medical matters. His mission in his practice I think is more of quantity than quality of service. The more patients you see, the more money you get. He can't be trusted in giving you prescription through fax. You'll probably die of infection before your pharmacy gets his fax.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2019

Dr.Youssef isn't a good family doctor. He lacks knowledge & doesn't listen to you. He also rushes you out of his office & his annual physicals are not thorough & last about 5 mins.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2019

A very fine Doctor who has been great for my mum. His receptionists Nancy and Mary are terrific as well. Ross Galbraith.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2019

I do have two concerns, the appointment system is obviously flowed, I stopped booking appointments and doing walk in at 9:30. Now the second point, I'm not sure if it is a general thing in Canada, I feel like I'm a burden that the doctor needs to kick me out as soon as possible. There is nothing wrong in efficiency, but seriously, I get more attention from Costco staff than from my GP. is that normal? Most of the times I'm not told what I have, just the prescription, and I need to guess from the medication, and google around. My wife would ask me: so what's wrong with our son? and I'd say: I really don't know, I was talking to the doctor and he stood up reached to the printer and suddenly, as if I was hypnotized, I find myself outside alone with a prescription in my hand.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

Books multiples appts. in the same slot, takes 3+ hour lunches, insists on cash payments for MTO reports, not thorough at all for annual physicals.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

Very thorough good doctor ..very helpful and a good listener.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

See Dr. Youssef the Oakville 6th line location. He a very nice and caring Doctor. If your looking for a new Doctor he is one to consider.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Great doctor, does a thorough check and a good listener.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017