Ratings for Dr. Victor Youssef

very helpful, my two girls feel comfortable with he and his staff. very good

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

When I moved to Milton I found it very hard to find a doctor with all the qualities I was looking for so I had to change several till I met Dr. Youssef. In him I found something that is very hard to find in todays doctors. He is truly caring toward his patients and always has a gracious smile on his face to make you feel good and know that you are in good and understanding hands. He is very knowledgeable and I found that his diagnosis always has been confirmed after seeing a specialist he refers you to which he does not hesitate to send you to so that you can get a second and better opinion even if his was the correct one right from the beginning. The way I judge him at my age of 69 is that he was raised in a loving family and knows how to care for us the way he would like others to care for his own. I is such a loving person that he even attended my daughter-in-law funeral with his darling wife and took care of my son through his whole ordear with care and understanding. Thank you Dr. Youssef and no mattar what anyone else say about you, whether from self frustation or hanger it will never change the way myself, my family or many other of your patients feel about you.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

My family experience with this Dr was awfull. He tooks more than 3 months to give test result to my family, he Wrote diagnostic in the medical file BEFORE the test results confirmed it and when finally the result came in negative, he did not want to change what the wrote before ! He told us my mother have heart problems and diabetes, he suggested lot of tests (that is good) , after we waited like 3 months for HIM to gave us the results, he just says! the results are negative, I thought that she had diabetes and heart pbm!!!! Really!! in the mean time , the insurance company refused to cover us before of this " pretended diagnosis" who came in negatives. At the heart clinics they told us to not bring anymore our mother for all these tests because her heart is in very good shape and they can cause more harm.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Dr Youssef is a great doctor very kind always has a smile never rushes, thorough and explains everything certainly makes you feel comfortable . We are fortunate to have such a Dr in Milton. Antoine Attia

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015